Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 06:07:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A few things that sadens me about the site  (Read 4084 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« on: May 20, 2009, 01:17:36 pm »

hello everyone,

The reason that i am starting this thread today is i notice that a few things as saden me about the site Cry when i go in the sims3 part of the forum and want to read positive info or to have new info about the sims3 (i don't want to start a debate here but i need to point this out first of all i respect those that don't want to buy the game but what i don't like to see is a debate begins just because of some useful info about the game) so if members want to start a debate on something consider at least putting up a board only for members that wants to debates on things  Cry3 and keep boards like the sims3 board debate free thats what as push me away from the site.

Thank you

Pierre Tea

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 04:51:25 pm »

Pierre, advice on a game that isn't even legally released yet is kind of pointless right now. People are outraged at what the company expect us to pay for and they're venting. So far, there is little positive to be found about this game and that is putting it lightly. Some of us don't even want boards about Sims 3 on this site, so adding more of them isn't needed. Also, a piece of advice on disagreements: grow a thicker skin or you're going to walk around in tears for the rest of your life. People disagree and squabble/fight about it every day and they're not about to change just because someone doesn't like it. At least so far it's staying civil for the most part.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 05:05:17 pm »

Thank you paden and i understand

Pierre Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 01:57:10 am »

If people are debating Sims 3 then to be honest, the Sims 3 section is where it belongs as it is relevant.

People are allowed to express negative opinions just as you are allowed to express positive ones. Unless it gets nasty/personal/rude/offensive then it's a healthy discussion. If you're going to let the fact that some people don't like a thing drive you away from a site then you really need to do a little inner reflecting and, as Paden suggests, grow a thicker skin Wink

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 05:06:23 pm »

Thank you ali i won't let anything get to me anymore so this thread can now be close and deleted.

Pierre Wink

Skye
Creator

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 08:06:31 pm »

Sugar--simply put we're not all of us going to all agree on one point all at the same time.  Sometimes it's easier to walk away, to find something more positive if you need it. Or to find your friends and yak with them for a little while!  That helps! Or go find that onry pup of yours and harrass him/her for a while-always helps me out. Course I have an onry daughter to pick on/play with too so I'm good!

*Smile: it makes folks wonder what you've been up to!

I don't have net  so can't do  requests right now. so sorry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: