Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:44:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Uruha from The GazettE  (Read 2038 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KikiWolf

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2009, 02:22:54 pm »

heyyy I've just started picking up sims 2 to play and I'm really mega into the GazettE at the moment... my favourite band member is Uruha, the guitarist... I have one download of him from modthesims2.com and I love it but I'm also looking for some new stuff too of him to include in my gaming. Obviously, he'd be an Adult Male (duh) DOH but I was wondering if anyone out there would mind making a little Uruha for meeee? Or if anyone knows of any other sites except for modthesims2.com where I might find some things...

thanks for the help

xx

Ohhh!! by the way! anyone who is willing to make him and wants a reference picture... these are my favourites!

thanks again

xx
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 05:09:45 am by KikiWolf » Logged
animefangel
Regular Requester (most likely will be.) ^^;

Regular Requester (most likely will be.) ^^;

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 12:31:34 pm »

Why don't you want modthesims? There's a good sim of him there.

I lack talent and/or time to make my own content so I\'ll probably be a regular in the requests forum. I\'m also a big critic. Sims have to look right to me. So if you creators are up for a challenge PM me.

Currently requesting: Aeon from Castlevania Judgment, Albel from Star Ocean 3, a large treehouse, a Morman Temple, Garnet's hair, Eiko's horn from Final Fantasy 9, and more.

KikiWolf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 06:08:57 am »

i have the one of him from there Smiley it is very fab!

but I am on the lookout for others that i can slip into my game. i have 2 Ruki's already and only 1 Uruha Cry

xx
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: