Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:02:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jilted at the altar?  (Read 2347 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
luckyduck

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2009, 04:22:17 pm »

Anyone know how to have a sim change his/her mind at the last minute during a wedding?

Thanks,

Ducky
TheDebofNight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 11:49:14 pm »

I've done this before both with custom sims and pre-made sims from Pleasantview.

For example sake I'm gonna use Don Lothario and Cassandra Goth though, because it's late and my caffine kick is slowly starting to wear off.

The best way to get a sim left at the alter is to invite a sim that they had a romantic involvement to the wedding. Like with ole Donnie boy, having Dina and Nina at the wedding caused him to leave Cassandra at the alter. This method also worked for two custom sims that I had made and decided that I wanted to torture so I'm assuming that it's the universal way to have this happen.

Chronicles of a Former Cammy Do Girl
A Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines Fanfiction
--------------------------------------
STAR LIGHT STAR BRIGHT
Super Hero's in LAs Vegas?
That's right, will you fight for Light or Dark?
mhbuck21

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 03:41:05 pm »

It happened to a sim once, not my doing either. I think it was before NL, he was family aspiration made in CAS, she a romance townie. He asked her to move in, then were engaged, no problem there. Then I made this whole production for the wedding, music, food, cake, the works. She bolted at the altar. Can't remember about ex's at the party though.

The problem was she had to come back home, cause that's where she lived... There was hell to pay, nobody wanted to talk to her (other sims in the lot were the teenage son and the father of her fiance, so you can imagine...) I don't think I've ever had it happen again.
Mari Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: