Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 12:43:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets Play Nice About Sims 3  (Read 7428 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Wednesday17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2009, 07:11:09 am »

Well, if you manage to populate your neighborhood with body-and-face-width-slider-far-left-sims instead of the default ones (except maybe the Goths), they might turn out okay. If somhow they fix the crazy clone spawning and crappy to nonexistant genetics, it might be okay (no cute chocolate kids from a white and a black parent, offspring is either one or the other skin colour, which make so no sense when there's that stupid color slider that prevents them having real skin). The neighbohood graphics are nice, the vista at the ocean is stunning - but they forgot the detail for the sims; the clothes blur and smudge onto the (ugly) skin, because they are only partly meshes, if at all. Simply hideous. Sims are all about aesthetics for me, but EA forgot all about that and prohibited we make it better. I'd really like to give it a chance, because there are nice aspects to the new game, but I just find myself wishing, one could put those couple of nice aspects into the Sims 2 game and have one perfect game instead. Wink
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2009, 07:29:47 am »

Merged two similar topics.  No need to start a new thread if there's already one with the same point you're making.  Wink

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: