Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 02:47:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can somebody please make these clothes?  (Read 1893 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
camoora

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2009, 08:38:37 am »

Hey everyone. Well the other day my friend and I were on Myscene as usual when we realized just how lovely the characters' outfits were! The style and design to the clothes just really stood out Cheesy

*and if you would like a larger scale version of the above pics they're all available on the Myscene website. You just click on the "meet the girls" section, and then under is a wallpaper of each girl*

I came across outfits from their older look on wiki. The tops were really nice! but unfortunately the image was too small so I asked a friend if she could try and sketch out a large scale version of them so they could be of more help when designing them Smiley

*but without the feather boa, glasses, and earrings*

No real rush to them! Take as long as you want *whoever wants to design these clothes that is* as for who these outfits would suit...honestly we're not sure  huh it would be great to have on adult sims but then maybe it would suit teens more? honestly no idea...though my friend disagrees I think they'd be easier to design for adults though but I'm not really a mesher/designer for these things. We'll just go with what the designer feels is best -- thank you for taking the time to read and consider this request Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 10:09:52 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: