Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 05:27:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request: Tavern mods, please!  (Read 2290 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mikesply9

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2009, 10:43:26 am »

Since I doubt if what I want is out there to post this as WCIF, I shall make this a request.   Undecided

I am trying to make a small town bar, a hole in the wall type, and would like to request several mods to make behaviors more realistic to said business. My bar is a OFB home business with owner living in apartment upstairs.

1)  I would like to have an object [cloned from a trashcompactor] to plug into a catalouge bar have beer taps that the bartender can serve draft beer from.  Right now I am using a Simslice beerkeg but it looks out of place in my overall design.  Embarrassed

2)  I would like a barmaid station [those rails on the bar counter where the barmaid places the orders] cloned from a host/hostess podium (minus the talking on the phone animation and add servor actions, please! (Tavern patrons won't put up with the crappy hosting you get from the resturant podium.))   angry

3)  A bonus idea would be to clone the commercial oven into a grill [like at McDonalds to fry bugers] to serve fast food/bar food.  Wink

My thanks goes out to you bored modders who have no idea what to do next, here you go. 

Muwahaha
mikesply9

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 09:45:50 am »

I resently found a barset that had a bar with Beer taps. It was the Distressed Barset [Old Irish Pub on some other site] on page 2 of Pixel Dollies at

http://www.pixeldolly.com/objects_pg2.html

I am still wanting a hostess podium to attach to bar counter to serve as waiteress station, where she seats WALKIN customers [no chating on the phone taking reservations], takes their orders, places order with bartender, serves drinks, clears galsses from table/booth.

Also I am now looking for a plain non-UNI EP pooltable.  Sorry, Chris Hatch, your strip pooltable would be too much of a distraction.

Muwahaha
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: