Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:05:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Teo's hair (8 colors)  (Read 12762 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
X-tin

Oh yes another victim, come right in!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 23, 2009, 02:24:28 pm »

This is a repainting of the Teo's hair. I'm not going to make this multi-hairstyle but then thought: "Why not?" As a result, it was a heresy.) This is my first attempt overdye hair, so do not judge strictly.  Undecided
  Enjoy the game.  Cheerleader

2 ages
8 colors
Not binned (!)

Mesh
by HystericalParoxysm included.

* 1.jpg (26.68 KB, 300x232 - viewed 57955 times.)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 04:22:32 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

I'm not take any requests, cause I have more than enough ideas and unrealized projects.
You can recolor my works, include them in file, just give credit with a link.
Upload to Free sites only.

http://www.lastfm.ru/user/ChristineMcGee
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 05:53:45 pm »

Um, no. If you want people here to download it, you either provide a link to the site, or upload it here. You DO NOT HOTLINK files. Pure and simple, you don't do it. Post edited and consider yourself warned. It is in the upload rules, I do believe. Also, does HP allow people to include her meshes or does she wish you to link back to MTS 2 in order to get them? Just asking.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 08:22:22 pm by Paden » Logged

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 06:38:00 pm »

According to HP's TOU, she does allow people to include her meshes, so I think X-Tin is safe in that regard.

You DON NOT...

...and what's Don Knots got to do with any of this? Tee Hee

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 08:25:09 pm »

Nope, because in her TOU, a copy of the text shown on that page must be included in the download. She also appreciates a PM about it, as well as sending her a download link because she does like to see what people do with her work. I did download the file so I could look and make sure that the readme text was included, and it was not. Once that is put in and a proper download link provided, it's kosher. Not until.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
X-tin

Oh yes another victim, come right in!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2009, 09:52:50 am »

If you want people here to download it, you either provide a link to the site, or upload it here. You DO NOT HOTLINK files. Pure and simple, you don't do it.
My friend, the site owner, allowed me to hotlink. I guess, if I have a special permission, so the hotlink should be allowed here at Insimenator or am I wrong?
or upload it here
I've tried to upload my stuff to Insimenator but the file size seems to be larger than it's required. Why should I do then? Where should I upload my stuff in that case?
Nope, because in her TOU, a copy of the text shown on that page must be included in the download. She also appreciates a PM about it, as well as sending her a download link because she does like to see what people do with her work. I did download the file so I could look and make sure that the readme text was included, and it was not. Once that is put in and a proper download link provided, it's kosher. Not until.
I'm really sorry for that misunderstanding, I didn't notice the point which says I should include Readme file too. That's because my English is not really good so maybe I just didn't understand it all properly.
But I think it doesn't mean that I've violated HP's TOU because it says I could include meshes but - with Readme only... Well, ok, it's just a rhetorical question.
I'm more interested in my 1st question because I really worry what should I do when there's a file size limit... I've already faced that problem for a lot of times.

I'm not take any requests, cause I have more than enough ideas and unrealized projects.
You can recolor my works, include them in file, just give credit with a link.
Upload to Free sites only.

http://www.lastfm.ru/user/ChristineMcGee
FLChicago

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 04:13:46 pm »

You could try dividing into two or more smaller archives.

You could also use a file sharing service like Mediafire, Rapidshare, Box.net, FilePlanet, Megaspace, etc.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 04:20:05 pm »

Permission or not, we still don't allow hotlinking. If it was your own site that would be another story, because you're the one paying for the bandwidth, not someone else. Dividing this into two or more archives would be a good idea. Say, simple style in one and freaky style in the other. That, in my opinion would actually be better, because then it would let those who want just the freaky style and not the simple (or vice-versa) download that style without having to download the other Smiley.

ETA: I also fixed the link you had to Theodore, since it wasn't working. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
pokeybellie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2010, 09:34:52 am »

How can I download these recolours? huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: