Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 03:27:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you still be offering TS2 stuff once TS3 is out?  (Read 6182 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Kimberlyy

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2009, 08:11:27 pm »

I was just wondering if you will be keeping up all The Sims 2 downloads once the Sims 3 is released? I don't get my computer back until July, and I plan to keep playing TS2 and I'm hoping everything will still be here by then (especially Hacks / Mods ).
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 08:42:16 pm »

That's a big affirmative.   YAY

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 09:15:54 pm »

Pfft. She lies. It's going to be all TS3, all the time -- complete with over-sized glittery, blinking gifs to highlight each section. This are teh truth.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 09:51:27 pm »

*preps self for the apocalypse to come*

Grin

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 01:08:21 am »

I don't think the Sims 2 downloads and community here are going anywhere in the near future or the far future. We pulled together against a hostile take-over from some twit that wanted to make money off of us, so why would we stop providing content for a game we love? Just because there is a new shiny on the horizon doesn't mean the old one is going to gather cobwebs and dust, because to be honest, I don't think Sims 3 is going to be all they're broadcasting it to be. Just my opinion, so please don't jump down my throat.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 05:44:56 am »

Dear oh me. Sounds like another coming battle between admins, apparently some think no more sims 2 and some don't. I think I'll hole up in a bunker this time. Had enough drama from the last one.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 07:16:26 am »

don't worry james, they just like to banter between themselves - keeps the old grey cells from festering!!

We will be having a Sims 3 section of course however Sims 2 still has a lot of life left in the old dog yet and we certainly aren't planning to get rid of any of the content we already have

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Skye
Creator

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 08:02:23 pm »

I don't see anyone quitting anytime soon--and  Rock I'm still creating for sims 2 also-have no want to quit-still love it!!!! (I'm used to all the tools and stuff) Star Wars

I don't have net  so can't do  requests right now. so sorry
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2009, 04:45:55 pm »

Come out of the bunker, James, we're not prepping for a war between admins. I can understand how it may have been difficult to tell, but that was all just a bunch of joking around. Honestly. *slaps super strength duct tape on Jenna's mouth*.

And Ali, my grey cells don't fester, they decaffeinate Wink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2009, 05:22:38 pm »

*opens Joy's skull and pours in a 40 gallon flagon of Kona coffee* There, that ought to top you up for a day or so! And, I'm learning to recolour stuff now, so I don't think any Sims 2 site is gonna close down soon.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Ifrito

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2009, 06:06:53 pm »

Truth be told I would get into proper modding for the Sims 2, if I had access to the stuff that could teach me how.

But so far, all I can do is alter ages on mesh's, and make clothing fit for other mesh's. With interesting results.

But if I could, I would make my own mesh's, and would like to make mods and animations. Stuff like that.

I got the Repo man back, it was a sly move. Acting like I was his friend, and then...BAM!, into the burning kitchen with him he went!. They never found his remains....*Evil Laughter*
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2009, 06:14:02 pm »

I have only JUST BEGUN creating stuff for TS2. I've got fashions and sims I've been working on that'll make your eyes pop out of your head. From Ed Hardy and TapOut shirts to Mixed Martial Arts athletic wear to casuals from my "Vector Apparel NYC" line of sims fashion. It's gonna take YEARS for TS3 to catch TS2 as far as not just the amount of CC available, but the quality of it. Somewhere down the road the conversion to the new game will be absolute, but we're talkin' 3, maybe 4 years from now. PLENTY of TS2 action to be had until then. And until I see something in or about TS3 that makes me actually go get it, my work will remain on TS2.

EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2009, 08:06:27 pm »

I just opened up a Sims 2 site a few days ago. SIMply Edward

Every Sim I created I made avaliable. I've been recoloring for the past few months, some are avaliable for download.

There is no way I'm going to put that Sims 3 game on my computer.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2009, 09:27:15 pm »

Honestly. *slaps super strength duct tape on Jenna's mouth*. 

Mmmmph!Gmmmph!MMMPH! *grumbles*

*drains the coffee out of Joy's skull and replaces it with cheap store-bought decaff*

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: