Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:43:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: best big brother/sister contest!! CLOSED.  (Read 20577 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2009, 01:13:32 pm »

I'm sure we'd love your pictures..

Here's mine

« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 01:51:15 pm by phishfood1301 » Logged

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2009, 02:13:53 pm »

family looks cute Smiley

BTW, here's a picture of what I'm really supposed to do... But I'll see whether I can do those pics today Smiley

EDIT: and of course my game thinks it is broken again, and crashes, for some bizarre reason... *sniff*  But at least I got some pictures  Undecided

Edit again: At least the game behaved now...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I'm Eva, and I'm seven years old. This is my family - Amara is my mother, Michael is my father, and Kyle is my little brother.

Kyle is always naughty, and sometimes breaks my things. Mom says he is in his "terrible two's". She says I was like that when I was two, too. But Kyle can be very nice also. He's fun to play with sometimes, an always laughs when I play peek-a-boo with him. Oh, and he loves his giraffe toy. He has it with him all the time.

And we've got another family member, too. You see - mom is pregnant! Her belly isn't as big as it was when she got Kyle, I think, but it's growing very fast.

I just love to talk with her belly, and sing for the baby. I hope it is a girl, because it would've been very nice to have a little sister to play with.

Mom finally got Kyle to sleep - he's the one in the bed back there. Mom says Kyle is cutest when he's asleep. I totally agree. You can't imagine how quiet he is then *giggles*.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So  I'm Amara. Eva's and Kyle's mother. Those two have to be the most amazing kids in the universe – though I think most mothers says this about their children. They have few fights, and even though Kyle is in his «terrible twos», Eva manages to keep track on where he is and what he is doing when I'm busy. She likes to help out – both with looking after Kyle, washing up, clean her room, and even help me in the garden. She's a really good sister, and a daughther any mother could want. And hopefully Kyle will take after his sister when he grows up.

And now I'm pregnant again. We've told the kids, but not the whole story. You see – I'm really having twins. At my last ultrasound appointment, two months ago, they could only find one heartbeat, which worried the doctors a lot. One of the babies was not moving at all, while the other was busy karate-kicking my bladder (as usual). They couldn't say for sure whether the baby was dead, but in all likelyhood it is. The babies are identical twins, which makes it more likely that there's some sort of complications. The doctors said that for now it was best if I carry them full term, or at least close to. Twins are, for obvious reasons, often born before term. At least I can feel one of the babies moving inside me, so I know one of them are OK. We don't want to worry the kids, though, so I've only told them I'm pregnant. And hopefully the doctors are wrong. Now it's about three months to my due date, but I already have a bag packed, just in case the babies are in a hurry.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 03:18:40 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2009, 09:56:04 am »

i would love some help judging, thanx phishfood. i love everybody's sims, it's gonna be tough to judge. if you want to add a story go ahead, cause Raven i know it's what you do best!! if you don't want to add a story you don't have to but it really makes it more interesting!! Wink anyway, they are all wonderful!! i was wondering wether now would be a good time to post round 2?? i do, however have pics to post, but i have to edit a few first. see ya soon!!

Find me on moonlight <3
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2009, 12:24:43 pm »

your only supposed to do one round at a time, but you can leave it i guess
LOL im sorry, by the time I realized that, it was too late  Grin

. . . i am just glad i got two people to post here. . . very cute, especially interesting, they don't have a pound of cc. cool!!

CC is custom content right? Well actually I actually did get the oldest child's outfit off modthesims2.com and the house is full of custom objects LOL

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2009, 02:02:24 pm »

yes, well i mean, all my sims have custom skin, clothes, hair, and objects  so

Find me on moonlight <3
VennDiagram
Champagne

I Love Feeling Loved

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2009, 06:10:06 pm »

can we join if we are using the sims 3
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2009, 05:12:36 pm »

well, i am actually 100% against SIMS 3 so id really rather keep this a sims 2 thing.

Find me on moonlight <3
VennDiagram
Champagne

I Love Feeling Loved

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2009, 01:34:15 am »

oh, well thats unfortunate, i unstalled my sims 2 but ok well i wish everyone else luck!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2009, 06:10:02 am »

I'll put my two cents in and mention this is a Sims 2 section of the board as well, not Sims 3. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2009, 09:26:56 am »

yes, thank you caffeinated.joy. good luck everyone!!

Find me on moonlight <3
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2009, 10:26:40 am »

When does round two need to be posted?
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2009, 11:15:30 am »

i suppose now would be a good time, go ahead if you'd like.

well since no one has posted in a while I will try and scrape together a good example for you all, and  we will see how it goes, but it will be, to say the least, not so great, without my game it will be pictures of some families I had decent pics of, so...  Undecided
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 07:33:17 pm by 0BretttterB0 » Logged

Find me on moonlight <3
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2009, 05:20:33 pm »

Closed due to lack of participation and interest. Sorry.

Find me on moonlight <3
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: