Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:27:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Food Disappears?!!!  (Read 5530 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
keykey44485

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2009, 11:17:01 am »

I just installed FreeTime last week and I'm having a MAJOR problem. I first noticed that after my sim would play the violin or study from the bookcase when finished she pops out of the action. That wasn't a huge deal, however, when she cooks a meal, when finished she pops and the food disappears, therefore she can never eat. I have downloaded the FreeTime versions of Insim and Inteen, as well as the FreeTime patch from the Sims 2 website. Has anyone else has this problem? If so, how can I fix it?
nobody7382

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 12:22:19 pm »

I would believe some mods that you have are not truly compatible with Freetime. Does the problem occur if you remove all mods and downloaded content?
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 07:50:56 pm »

I believe that this belongs in the help section, which is where I'm going to put it.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 09:06:12 pm »

try removing either Insim or Inteen.  See if it helps.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 04:43:11 am »

Call this a dumb question if you will, but is FT your newest EP or just the one you installed last? Do you have Apartment Life or Mansions and Gardens? If yes to the latter question, you need AL mods not FT mods. What you install last doesn't matter - release order matters.

If you don't have AL or M&G, carry on and do what the others told you to do Smiley I just thought it was worth mentioning since people sometimes get confused about mod compatibility and release order vs installation order.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
keykey44485

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2009, 09:31:20 pm »

FreeTime is my latest EP. I removed some of the mods that I could live without and luckily one of them was the culprit. Everything is working fine now. Thank you all for your help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: