Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 09:22:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing Interactions?  (Read 1756 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Crystalline Sun

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2009, 06:00:22 pm »

I've done a lot of searching but I can't seem to find anyone else who's had the problem I'm having. =P

Anyway, I just got the Seasons expansion pack and my Sims seem to be unable to do some things, such as have a snowball fight, give gifts, have water balloon fights, etc. I created two brand-new Sims, built up their relationship to 100 without any cheats or hacks, but I can never make them give each other gifts, play catch, or have snowball/water balloon fights. I waited until it had snowed deep enough to make snowmen, put them in outerwear and outside, but nothing would work.

They can catch butterflies/fireflies, go fishing, plant/grow/harvest gardens, tend trees, go skating, and seemingly all the other new interactions that came with Seasons. Why, then, can I not have them play catch, snowball or water balloon fight, or give gifts?

In case it's relevant, I have the base game, Nightlife, Pets, University, and Seasons.
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 06:14:41 pm »

1) If you haven't already done so, download and inbstall the correct patch for Seasons:

http://thesims2.ea.com/update/

2) See here for more about missing Seasons options:

http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Seasons_Options_Missing

mhbuck21

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 02:25:01 pm »

Just in case... you don't have hacks preventing some of these interactions, do you?
Cause some are so annoying I've added hacks to my game just to get rid of them... Undecided
Mari
Crystalline Sun

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 10:21:35 pm »

Yep, it was the hacks I had downloaded.  rolleyes Silly me. Thanks for your help!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: