Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:37:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request: Enable Break TV, Dirty Bathtub  (Read 2834 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jenn024
Site Santa!

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2009, 06:13:44 pm »

Hello Squinge,

I have a request because I haven't seen this anywhere.
Is is possible to enable the option to break the TV, dishwasher, radio etc... And enable the option to make the bathtub, toilet, sink, counters, etc.. dirty.
I create sim movies and one of my sims is very dirty and I always have to make them take a shower constantly just to make the bathtub dirty. It would be nice to have an option that would automatically make items dirty and break. If you can do this that would be great.  YAY
I have the base game, Uni, Nightlife, OFB, and Seasons EPs.
Thanks.

Jennifer
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 07:03:30 pm »

I'm pretty sure you can do all this with debug more.

To make items break constantly you need to spawn the break inducer. You won't see anything appear, but every time a sim uses an item they will break it. Afterwards, to stop items breaking, spawn the break suppressor.

I'm also fairly sure that with debug mode turned on you can shift-click on a toilet/bathtub/sink/counter/etc and you should get the options to force error and set dirty state.

Using those options it should be fairly simple to set up a scene for your movie.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 09:30:04 pm »

Engram is correct but if you still want a mod to do this let me know & I will check into it.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Jenn024
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 11:17:57 am »

Thanks. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's my game but when I use the debug mode it doesn't work and sometimes crashes my game.
Squinge, if you could do this mod that would be great.  Grin
Thanks.

Jennifer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: