Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 11:06:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interviews  (Read 6556 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
maniac19642003
« on: May 27, 2009, 05:56:36 pm »

Ben Bell interview
PC World took an interview with Ben Bell where they discuss his favorite Sims 3 feature (Traits), the fun in failure, and ghosts.
Check it out here: http://www.pcworld.com/article/165526/countdown_to_the_sims_3_a_chat_with_executive_producer_ben_bell.html

Grant Rodiek interview
Another interview comes from Casualgaming.biz. Grant Rodiek is asked a wide range of questions; The large female fanbase, digital shopping, about the delay, etc.
Read it here: http://www.casualgaming.biz/news/28653/INTERVIEW-The-Sims-3-associate-producer-Grant-Rodiek
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 06:10:15 pm »

Thank you very much for posting this.

Pierre Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 07:08:48 pm »

Thank you so much

I used to be Nyxie
roerzman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 07:34:01 pm »

Thanks for this. No doubt both Bell and Rodiek would have had to fit these interviews in with their very busy schedules. Obviously not as some would suggest that EA. has been pestering them for months for a chance to state their case.
The 92 rating that these magazines have given this game was of course not in any way influenced by free luncheons, nights on the town or other perks and gifts.
The fact that I can now create all manner of wonderful things in the game and share that with others via all these amazing sites that EA. has so kindly provided has finally  convinced me that I really need this game.
Wow! I'm of to shake the moths outta my sleeping bag so I can camp outside my game shop and be the first to experience all these wonderful leg wetting features.
Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 09:19:38 pm »

The 92 rating that these magazines have given this game was of course not in any way influenced by free luncheons, nights on the town or other perks and gifts.

Lol. Free lunch would do it for me. Not gonna lie.  Tee Hee

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 11:19:58 pm »

Are you being sarcastic roerzman? Blink I haven't read the interview with Rodiek but I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic about purchasing the game, as much as you've been flaming it.. Bleh
abaris

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 11:55:07 pm »

These interviews are what you call advertorials in the business. Not a single question about the obvious flaws, not one about possible copy protection issues and sold content. A journalist would have asked about both aspects if he was serious. The positive and the negative.

roerzman is right. Although a luncheon probably didn't do the job. It has to be some serious money being waved in the face of the editors.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2009, 12:40:02 am »

Unless said journalist is actually gamer, they probably don't know jack about the history of the Sims games.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
roerzman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2009, 02:01:23 am »

Are you being sarcastic roerzman? Blink I haven't read the interview with Rodiek but I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic about purchasing the game, as much as you've been flaming it.. Bleh
Sarcastic! Me? Never.I don't flame the rubbish I just ridicule it. As for wasting approx. $80 Aus. on a toy, words fail me.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2009, 02:38:48 pm »

Take it easy. Chill. Let's not take this too far.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2009, 11:17:30 pm »

I was only joking around with you, roerzman. Undecided
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: