Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 11:45:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jackie Kennedy's Suit...  (Read 3238 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
drjuicebox

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2009, 06:20:17 pm »

Good day folks,
Okay I am still looking for that Jackie O' Pink fake channel suit that Jackie Kennedy wore on November 22nd 1963, That fatfal Day in Dallas that her Husband was shot, now I am not asking for it to be made smeared in blood (However if the person who takes this on wishes to make that.. bit morbid but hey fair dos)) I would like it in its original pristine condition, now I have permission to recolour a suit that looks close to identical, now I cannot recolour this or the Pill box hat I am completely useless at this, I will not give the link on this post, if you wish to take this on please PM me and Ill send you the URL where you can download the original. I have a small list of things that need done to this one and if you look below their is then picture from the website of the original...,

Things that need done
-Dress Needs recolouring to the pink
-Navy Blue top needs to be put on under jacket (If possible)
-legs need darkened to give the appearance of tights (If possible)

The Pill Box hat, will also be sent in the URL's but is not neccisary, all that needs done to that is the recolouring the same as teh suit and the removal of veil if possible.

The fallowing are a combination of Images that are either from news papers or Madame Tussaudes, These should help if theirs any problems PM me... Many Thanks...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: