Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 10:48:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: In Testing: No get caught cheating fear New Alternate Version(5/16/06)  (Read 20377 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« on: April 28, 2006, 12:38:08 pm »

As requested:
This mod prevents all Sims except romance & pleasure aspiration sims from getting the get caught cheating fear.
This mod should work with all versions of The Sims 2.
I only posted this as in testing because I don't have any sims with that fear to see if it's working.
5/08/06 minor code change.
5/16/06 Posted an alternate version.
Only download one file.
nogetcaughtcheatingfearPleasure.zip(EP2 required Includes pleasure sims)

I try to ensure that all of my mods are 100% bug free but sometimes a bug pops up that I wasn’t aware of; if you find a bug please send me a private message; I can usually fix it within a couple of minutes.

* nogetcaughtcheatingfearv1.0b.zip (0.56 KB - downloaded 324 times.)
* nogetcaughtcheatingfearPleasure.zip (0.56 KB - downloaded 408 times.)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 10:46:33 am by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
KittyKatH2o

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 04:01:29 pm »

Thank you Squinge! It seemed kind of stupid family sims were scared they were going to get caught cheating. Wink

"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 04:14:20 pm »

Quote from: KittyKatH2o
Thank you Squinge! It seemed kind of stupid family sims were scared they were going to get caught cheating. Wink
Your welcome; if you find that this mod is working please let me know so I can remove in testing from the title.Smiley

jordi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 04:19:49 pm »

I am guessing this does not automatically remove a want if it is already present, right?

I will be testing this on a family Sim who has rolled the want a couple of times already, and in fact has that want now. Will let you know if I see it re-roll.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 04:25:13 pm »

Quote from: jordi
I am guessing this does not automatically remove a want if it is already present, right?

I will be testing this on a family Sim who has rolled the want a couple of times already, and in fact has that want now. Will let you know if I see it re-roll.
You may be right;  I believe with most global hacks it works that way.

jordi

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 05:10:27 pm »

Loaded the family and re-rolled wants for the Sim in question about 50 times. The want never came back up—looks like you did it!

Still have to test if Romance Sims in a relationship can still get it though (I don't have any attached RomSims in my current ‘hood).
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2006, 05:19:41 pm »

Loaded the family and re-rolled wants for the Sim in question about 50 times. The want never came back up—looks like you did it!

Still have to test if Romance Sims in a relationship can still get it though (I don't have any attached RomSims in my current ‘hood).
Thank you very much for reporting back I really appreciate it a lot.Smiley

ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2006, 06:15:14 pm »

It usually comes up right after a Sim ties the knot, especially if they'd had a previous love before their spouse.  So.....those are the Sims to keep an eye on to see if this is working as advertisized.  So far, so good for mine, btw Squinge.

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2006, 06:44:12 pm »

Quote from: ilikefishfood
It usually comes up right after a Sim ties the knot, especially if they'd had a previous love before their spouse. So.....those are the Sims to keep an eye on to see if this is working as advertisized. So far, so good for mine, btw Squinge.
Thank you very much; I really appreciate it, I never knew that was how it worked but then again I don't get to play as much as I used to with all the requests I have been doing.

Here have some more:happy1: & a :animal: on me:)

ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2006, 06:46:25 pm »

Quote from: Squinge
Thank you very much; I really appreciate it, I never knew that was how it worked but then again I don't get to play as much as I used to with all the requests I have been doing.

Here have some more:happy1: & a :animal: on me:)

*grabs bag o'popcorn and rides off into the sunset*

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2006, 06:56:24 pm »

Quote from: ilikefishfood
*grabs bag o'popcorn and rides off into the sunset*
:lol:  lol, btw if you are using my buy maternity clothes at shop mod & are also using Inteen I just realized today that they conflict I wasn't sure if you read my post about that.

jordi

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2006, 07:38:04 pm »

I just rolled the want for a Romance Sim. So that part also works. Great work Squinge.

/edit: just realized I've been referring to the fear as a want all the time… I spend too much time in SimPE ^.^
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2006, 07:45:36 pm »

I just rolled the want for a Romance Sim. So that part also works. Great work Squinge.
Great thanks again for helping test this for me:) .

/edit: just realized I've been referring to the fear as a want all the time… I spend too much time in SimPE ^.^
lol:lol: , I never noticed that until you just pointed it out.

ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2006, 08:42:23 pm »

Quote from: Squinge
:lol:  lol, btw if you are using my buy maternity clothes at shop mod & are also using Inteen I just realized today that they conflict I wasn't sure if you read my post about that.

Yup, I did.  Thanks.

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2006, 12:41:59 am »

4/29/06
I just fixed a minor bug that I found while testing something else.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: