Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:58:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: In Testing: No get caught cheating fear New Alternate Version(5/16/06)  (Read 19805 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jaykay13

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2006, 04:54:36 pm »

Ok thanks, will try it out on a "new" pair of sims, as well as the other couple I used who have the fear shown up, and see what goes.
jaykay13

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2006, 09:40:54 am »

I have tried out this mod on a family aspiration couple, and the fear of getting caught hasn't come up at all, so I'm guessing its working fine, thanks for all these wonderful mods, makes the game so much more entertaining and a lot more fun! Especially as we can pretty much customise our game to suit our individual likes and dislikes etc, because of your mods.
jaykay13

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2006, 06:36:54 pm »

Hi Squinge, I read that we should make requests in the same thread as any earlier ones we've made so hope I am doing this right LOL

I had been using Objects no route fail anim mod from MATY (I think) so that I can keep other non household sims out without them complaining about locked doors etc, however after reading further through all the threads here I figured thats why my no drop baby mod doesnt work as it should. So to be able to use the baby mod I was wondering if its possible to have a mod that
would work with it to stop the sims whingeing about going to a locked door? I did a search but unless I missed it I don't think that has been asked for yet?
I like to be able to allow or disallow visitors into the house, and all the other door mods are fine, but they don't stop the complaining. Thank you very much for all the work you do for us, makes things so much easier to play this game!!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2006, 06:54:58 am »

Quote from: jaykay13
Hi Squinge, I read that we should make requests in the same thread as any earlier ones we've made so hope I am doing this right
I already made that one Smiley

no more screaming by locked doors/gates

If you have a question about my mods post it here
jaykay13

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2006, 12:00:12 pm »

Oh I'm sorry, that obviously meant I didnt search hard enough, thanks!!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2006, 12:07:36 pm »

Quote from: jaykay13
Oh I'm sorry, that obviously meant I didnt search hard enough, thanks!!
That's ok I don't think I ever put a link to that mod in a sticky Smiley

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2006, 07:07:13 am »

Quote from: Ardivix
Could you possibly make a version of this mod that doesn't allow Sims with the pleasure aspiration to get the fear?
Sure I will post it in a little while Smiley

sodiumlight

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2006, 06:04:36 pm »

My game exploded and I had to redownload all my hacks as of the day before yesterday; when I scored this one again the "me" Sim in my game promptly got married and rolled this fear. Is the most recent version in conflict with the "buy maternity" mod and inTeen (I do use both of those) and would that be the cause of it?

* I'm NOT afraid of getting caught cheating.jpg (71.7 KB, 583x562 - viewed 248 times.)
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2006, 08:33:09 pm »

Quote from: sodiumlight
would that be the cause of it?
That conflict shouldn't affect this mod, are you using the alternate version 1.0b ?

coleysilk

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2006, 05:19:43 am »

Thanks for this!
jaykay13

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2006, 06:36:50 pm »

Just letting you know it works fine for me, the sims I requested it for are very faithful to each other, the only other sims they kiss are the kids, so thanks for making it possible.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: