Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 10:55:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Witch-friendly Mods  (Read 2927 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Katami Aiala

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2009, 09:23:01 am »

One reason Apartment Life looked so appealing was the ability to use magic, but it is so annoying to have Sims gasping every time they go by. Is there a way to remove that "shock" action that Sims show when a witch or warlock walks by, as well as the "Be Cured of Witchiness/___ is Cured of Witchiness" wants? After making my Sim couple both learn magic, they seem to always want the other to be cured of something I am quite fond of. I've looked over MTS2 and a few other sites- even looking at the tutorial section of MTS2, but found nothing evident of that "shock" behavior. If I remember correctly, the shock also happens for Vampires, Zombies, and probably any 'fantasy'-based life forms (I've only played those 3). Can this behavior be helped?
kittie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 12:10:27 pm »

I would also love this mod as i have knowledge sims who want to become a werewolf or something and so I allow them to do so, only to have their family members imediately want him cured. This makes no sense to me since the wife knew who she was marrying when she met him so it would only be logical that she would support his wants and dreams in life. I don't know if it would be possible however, to keep the want for cure for other sims who dont like werewolves and vampires and such, like maybe romance sims or something. Maybe a hack that could allow you to prevent specific sims from rolling up the want for cure wants?
Stardust1031

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 08:43:37 pm »

Oh, seriously. If I have a whole clan of witches, it's a pain dealing with all those pesky wants. Sounds like an excellent idea!  Grin
TheNinthWave
SimMaster
Restricted Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 06:55:08 pm »

I think I could get rid of the reaction, I don't know for sure if this method would work or not, I've tried it on hiding things like furniture, and careers, and stuff, I reckon it could work on reactions to witches too. But I have many files here that I need to make sense of, there are several reactions that I can hide, but I need to know which ones would be the shocked by a supernatural ones, here's all the reactions that could possibly be it that I'm looking at right now:

Reaction - Startle
Reaction - Surprise
Reaction - Watch - Distressed
Reaction - You're Crazy
Reaction - Shocked
Reaction - Shake Head
Reaction - Disapproval
Reaction - Disgust

If anyone knows the specific one that would be associated with supernaturals please let me know!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: