Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:15:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Programmable Refirgerators and DIY podiums...  (Read 2133 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sandifay

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2009, 08:21:35 am »

I need this and I'm sure others would benefit, too. Grin

Programmable Refrigerator-
A refrigerator that we could program per household in the same way we can program the restaurant podiums to only serve certain foods and drinks all the time.

I have a family that I want to be vegetarian, but the teenager always wants lobster. I also have a Vampire family that I want to only be able to cook the boiled blood I downloaded. I would love it if someone could make this.

I also could use this:

Do It Yourself Podiium-
A restaurant podium that you can program while you're building your restaurant so that your menu is already chosen and specific before you open it or have your Sim own it.  This would be useful for my vegan, vampire, rib joint, and seafood restaurants.

miss nette

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 05:52:17 pm »

I love these ideas. I've been wanting to be able to use specific foods in restaurants, and just haven't found a way to do it. It would be great if they could include custom foods as well. Meaning, they wouldn't be limited to Maxis foods, and any custom food we download would be included in the choices. I'm so glad you thought of a way to phrase it! Programmable - nice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: