Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 12:50:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bodyshop/Photoshop Crashing??  (Read 1777 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
roshimitzu

Foxxi On the Runnnnn

View Profile WWW
« on: May 31, 2009, 07:08:05 am »

I possibly need some assistance. again.

I open up bodyshop.  It takes a while to load but I hear thats normal.

Then when bodyshop has opened...I open Photoshop...
and when photoshop has completed loading.
Bodyshop crashes.
I took out my entire contents of downloads folder..over 3 gig and left photoshop open and it still crashes.
Infact doesnt even load. The little window justpops up and it goes bye bye. Or the application has crashed terminated bla bla bla. We all know that phrase.

It must be an issue with photoshop maybe???  Its photoshop cs2... Has anyone ever had photoshop make bodyshop crash before?
Oh also forgetting to add I deleted all the cgien cache bla bla bla files.

Its a bit frustrating because I want to fix this oufit.
The only thing I can recall is I had a friend over and gave her photoshop and was trying to help her remember to install it..and it comesup with the repair uninstall thing and i just clicked cancel.
Other than that. NO IDEA~~

Help?? Any suggestions for tommorow morning because Im too tired to deal with it now.

PrettyBabySims<br />Hosted By <br />Shock-Shame
jerryking
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 03:25:07 pm »

Try deleting your groups.cache, cigen.package, accessories.cashe, and content.registry files inside your Sims 2 folder and it won't hurt to clear out your log files folder. The game and bodyshop will replace these when restarted. Also make sure you are using the shortcut to the lastest expantion pack bodyshop. Good luck.
Simsample

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 04:31:15 pm »

Does Bodyshop work fine without Photoshop, and vice versa? If so, then check your Photoshop preferences. You can tell it how to use your system resources, such as where your 'scratch disc' is and how much memory to use. If Photoshop will not work at all then you need to troubleshoot that installation.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose Freewill.
roshimitzu

Foxxi On the Runnnnn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 04:30:25 am »

Thanks so much for the responses.
It has started to work again.
It just freaked out a whole bit.  It has always worked with photoshop so I reinstalled photoshop.  Then bodyshop was still crashing. So took the downloads out and it didnt crash then.
so i deleted the most recent thing I downloaded and it was some lipsticks from peggy zone and it started working again. But the strange thing is I have had those lipsticks in a while back and they never crashed my game.  its all a wee bit confusing.  You know the tooth ones she made. They are so cute too. AND in the log folder...it had Texture error for one of the logs..So who knows. Im just happy its working.
Even though getting sims 3 on thursday. Yippee

*Edit*
It is crashing again...and I have no idea why. It worked now its being silly.
I delete all that cgien acc cache bla bla bla but i will try deleting the log files.

Bodyshop works fine without photoshop as does the game but when photoshop is opened it crashes. Never done it before. Its a bit frustrating too because if you want to make clothes its going to be hard hey.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 06:41:45 am by roshimitzu » Logged

PrettyBabySims<br />Hosted By <br />Shock-Shame
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: