Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:48:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Familys from sims1 or sims2 carried over into sims3?  (Read 12317 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« on: May 31, 2009, 12:43:07 pm »

I have been searching and searching... for the life of me cant locate any site telling me which families from sims1 or sims2 will be carried over into3. I imagine the Goths (just seems wrong without them LOL) I know for a FACT the crumplebottoms. I would imagine the Landgrabs as well. I heard the rumor that it was supposted to be prequel to the sims1. So that means no Caliente sisters Sad   Huh?
Does anyone know more?

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 01:01:00 pm »

There are the Bachelors, but no Caliente in my game. Haven't seen the Burbs or Pleasants, but I don't meet other sims much and I am playing a clean hood.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 01:12:43 pm »

Well then I will be making the calinete sister myself Smiley

What traits do you think they should be assigned?

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 04:12:55 pm »

For Romance sims they have traits like romantic, issues with commitment, good kisser, party alot ( don't remember the real name), charismatic, etc.

For a Fortune sim they have traits like hard worker, ambitious, probably be good at charisma, evil (good for the criminal field), lucky.

That's all I can think of.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 11:16:25 pm »

Hi, I hope this link will better enlighten you on the returning families for the game. Yes, TS3 is indeed a prequel to TS2 infact TS3 is essentially set 50 years before TS1.

Check it out!

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Sunset_Valley
Teh Warmonger

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 02:42:01 am »

Hi, I hope this link will better enlighten you on the returning families for the game. Yes, TS3 is indeed a prequel to TS2 infact TS3 is essentially set 50 years before TS1.

Check it out!

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Sunset_Valley

50 years? That must be quite long. If Mortimer was already let's say 58 years old in TS1 how old is he in TS2 when his daughter already grew up?

Either they live longer than turtles or 50 years is way too long.

Also another thing, if TS3 was 50 years before TS1, why do they have HDTVs, laptops and stuff? TS1 was made in the late 90s and the game was reflected to that era.

I'm gonna ask my grandpa then if they had 44" Flat Screen HDTVs and octocore laptops during his times.
amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 06:54:05 am »

I dont think EA meant you should LIVE like it was 50 years ago, just that the charactor development was that far in the past tongue
Thanks for the link. Going to check it out now! Wink

Oh and I think Dina shouldnt be a hard worker. Shes super lazy in TS2 and just wants to marry someone wealthy to take care fo her. Lucky would be a good one for that, I think Smiley

Wednesday17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 10:10:03 am »

50 years? That must be quite long. If Mortimer was already let's say 58 years old in TS1 how old is he in TS2 when his daughter already grew up?

Either they live longer than turtles or 50 years is way too long.

Simple math: 58 years minus 50 years? Right, Mortimer is a kid. And Bella, too.
But yes, they now can live as long as turtles (you can chose from short life span to epic).
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009, 12:38:12 pm »

Good God, the math on this very question had been done in other threads. Do people not look before they just jump in with both feet or is their specific wording for the question so important to them that they must post it? Why do I get so annoyed with this? Because it's been stated in other threads that this game is a prequel to Sims 1 AND 2, and that Sims 2 takes place in the years beginning in 2025, which tends to make some sense. Honestly, though, why can't people read the other topics before they go starting something similar? GAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009, 12:42:51 pm »

Good God, the math on this very question had been done in other threads. Do people not look before they just jump in with both feet or is their specific wording for the question so important to them that they must post it? Why do I get so annoyed with this? Because it's been stated in other threads that this game is a prequel to Sims 1 AND 2, and that Sims 2 takes place in the years beginning in 2025, which tends to make some sense. Honestly, though, why can't people read the other topics before they go starting something similar? GAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Reading? What is this reading you speak of? I've never heard of this concept before!  rolleyes *Hands Paden a cookie*

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2009, 12:44:33 pm »

oh good god

is this the influx of tards that went to MATY and are now making their way here??!!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 01:12:41 pm by Ali » Logged

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2009, 01:10:09 pm »

If so, I have my hammer and teeth ready. I'm not willing to put up with crap spelling and punctuation, not to mention text/chat speak because people are too damn lazy to make an effort to write it all out in the long form. Guess what? If they post like tools, they'll get lost/deleted. Use your brains, people. Read the stickies, inform yourselves of the rules. If you don't bother, then you have no right to whine when you get slapped across the nose with a heavy object for being a tard.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2009, 12:27:25 am »

I apologize Paden, I didn't mean to cause a fuss if any of the above was directed at anyway towards me.. Sad I only wanted to provide others with information, I found that they may have overlooked or missed in the other threads.
amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2009, 01:42:54 pm »

I didnt start the thread to find out if it was a prequel, I simply stated I heard it was a prequel. My question was what families will we have in the game already that we know from past sims games and now, thanks to sim girl, I have that info.
I am sorry if posting this question upset anyone....

Scotty

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2009, 01:49:44 pm »

Well, Betty Newbie will be in Riverview. I think Don Lathario is too. I miss the Snooty Patooties from the original game! I had fun torturing them. Not sure who else will be in there.

For discussions and downloads, come to The Gay Sims Club 2

We are MORE than just a forum!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: