Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:46:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Familys from sims1 or sims2 carried over into sims3?  (Read 12315 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 07:39:46 pm »

I haven't found the Lothario household yet, but I did see the Newbies and the Brokes. Funny scenerio there.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Skruffs

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2009, 09:19:07 pm »

I saw Malcolm Laandgraab in front of hte movie theater on my first wandering through town, that was cool. Smiley
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2009, 05:48:44 am »

Agnus Crumplebottom is in town. Crashed a B-day party on my first sim.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 10:43:23 am by Razamataz » Logged
cwf1701

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2009, 09:38:28 am »

I haven't found the Lothario household yet, but I did see the Newbies and the Brokes. Funny scenerio there.

Don is in Riverview. there must be some sort of time travel involved, which could result in a new sim timeline, since Don came from 50 years into the future.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2009, 10:07:33 am »

I thought that was his father, but then again, Don and Bella are cousins from what I've read. Maybe he fed neighbors to the cowplant and got young again? Grin

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2009, 07:56:29 am »

Mortimer Goth and Bella Bachelor are teens Both went to school with my teen. Someone mentioned we finaly see Bella's maiden name but we knew it in TS2 Looking at Alixander's family tree gave us that. Also showed she has a brother!!
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2009, 06:59:25 pm »

Yeah, he was married to one of the Caliente sisters. You can also bring him back from the dead and play him, he makes nice babbies.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2009, 02:20:06 pm »

Wow here is one for you Kaylynn Langerak (The Maid) has a rich Family and is addicted to cleaning. Mom Dad Brother and Aunt all living in the same home.
amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2009, 06:37:12 pm »

Thats funny about the maid!

My versions of Nina and Dina

angelnow

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2009, 04:10:38 pm »

ok, i just got a little bit to excited over the fact that bob and betty newbie are back in town!!!
but, ahhhhhhhh!!! yaaaa!!!! i got to get the game now, they showed me how to play!!! ....good times.
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2009, 06:08:46 am »

Mortimer's parents are very well done,I didn't change anything,just look at them!

*Image exceeds 600 x 600 pixels*

And those are Mortimer and Bella doing the home work.

Mortimer's grand pa' is a very social ghost.But don't tell him ghost storries,he will get mad at you and disapear  in a cloud of yellow dust(my english sucks,lol)

*Mod Note:  Images removed... please refer to the site rules and "News" ticker as to why*
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 10:49:39 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
thetfords

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2009, 07:48:55 am »

Since I don't have the internet on my home computer and have to use an internet cafe, I cannot download Riverview, or any other official Sims 3 feature. So I created my own Bob and Betty Newbie and put them in Sunset Valley (as a copy, as I put it so I could make my Goth family friends with them), but since Bella started inviting Betty to her campaign fundraisers (I made Bella's dream to be leader of the free world) Betty walks around town in her formalwear all the time. I've also made a Chris (In which I decided to make her surname Dinner) from TS1 and made Michael marry her. Also one of the Langarak women decided to have an affair with Simis, in the presence of Jocasta at Michael's and Chris' baby girl's birthday party.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2009, 05:39:07 pm »

According to what I remembered about Bella Goth in Sims 2, her maiden last name was Bachelor. Her brother, Michael Bachelor, was married to Dina Caliente before he died. You can find his urn on an end table on the first floor of Dina's home.

In Sims 3, there is a Michael Bachelor and a Bella Bachelor. But be careful not to confuse Bella and Kaylynn because both girls looked very identical.

Although I didn't see the Pleasant family in Sims 3, I thought there should be a Daniel Pleasant and a Mary-Sue Oldie (her parents are the Oldies often found in the Sim bin for Pleasantview) probably as toddlers if they were actually in Sims 3.

Also forgot to mention that there should've been a John Burb and a Jennifer Pleasant as well.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: