Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:26:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Baby ghosts  (Read 3901 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« on: May 31, 2009, 03:40:14 pm »

I know sims can have babies with ghosts. I can't remember how to kill a sim to make a ghost of it...besides, I hate torturing sims....anyways, does anybody know if this is true or not? Thank you!! Grin

I used to be Nyxie
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 05:37:48 pm »

Well, I saw a video of a sim in graveyard meeting and interacting with ghosts. It had me laughing so hard it's got me thinking I might give this game a try for that alone.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 05:59:43 pm »

I saw a baby ghost somewhere and before reading the explanation I though "Oh, poor thing died!" no! the woman became preggo of her boyfriend who is actually a ghost. I'll try to find the pic and post here.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 08:40:40 pm by NyxMorrighan » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 12:49:08 pm »

nyx, that was in the thread at MATY - you know, the one you posted the picture of your selfsim in!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 01:15:47 pm »

Didn't they have some sort of fool religious fanatic go off about that kind of crap over there? Seriously, if anyone acted like that over here, they'd be shoved into a small can and shot into outer space before they could break wind. Those poor guys get some of the worst tards and sheep invasions, but they're well able to handle them.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 08:45:15 pm »

That's right, Ali!! I saw so many pics at so many places these days....lol
About the childish behaviour...I really don't care what those people thing. I can't! You see, when the net is undercovering a person he/she can do unimaginable things. Just like drunk people. Freud explains this behaviour, but it's better just to ignore it, once it is impossible to treat it by mail

At least I'm having progress with Hester and Joel:

I used to be Nyxie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: