Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:56:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Log in to ISA  (Read 10793 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ursine

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2009, 04:31:59 pm »

I can not log into Insimadult.org.  It will no longer accept my password.  I never get the e-mail with the link to change my password.  There is no direct way for me to leave a message to the persons that own/operate that site.  I would scream, but I don't have the energy.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 05:07:16 pm by Paden » Logged
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 05:09:46 pm »

I've no clue as to what is going on over there with your account, but rest assured that one of the people that runs things over there will see your post. Oh, I did edit the title of your thread because I don't care to be shouted at in a topic title. Using all caps is considered shouting and rude, so please keep that in mind.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 05:21:13 pm »

WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU! Tongue

...humor aside, I'll pass this thread along to Sparky (unclesparks), and see if he can do anything; provided I can get him off his lazy bum. Hah.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Ursine

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 04:50:14 pm »

I have not had any e-mail from Insimadult.  My spam protection system requires me to put the e-mail address of the person or site sending the e-mail to me.  What should I put in that list for me to receive e-mail with my password from that site?
Thorus

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 09:41:02 pm »

huh
This is what I read when i finished the register site...

"Sorry, you are not allowed to register on this forum.Begone, foul spambot!"

The 2 questions answer is ...once no and yes...or what? Everything on the page i typed in.
Makes me grazy...i don´t know what i am doing wrong.
THX for helping

Thorus

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 12:56:02 pm »

While you were answering the questions correctly, your IP was triggering our spambot filters. I've fixed that. You should be able to register there now. Cheesy

portisHeart

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 05:14:15 pm »

hi
i registered on insimadult recently, read some posts, searched a bit (29.7, 19:10-19:38 in my history).. no problemo.
then tonight i followed a link to insimadult, met the login page.. and couldn't get in - "That username does not exist"   huh

since i only logged in once, i might have forgotten the exact name, but i know for certain only added 1 known letter, small or capital, with/without undercore to my nick here. also 4 simple combinations of nick i tried, to not avail.
then i tried to get my pw sent to my mail address, hoping to reset it & see my nick as well. never got that mail, tried 2x - but it does happen in maybe 5% of the sites i register, sometimes already with the activation.
so.. what now?   Undecided
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 11:17:18 pm »

Your screen name is exactly the same on ISA as it is here; if you need a password reset, let me know. Our server's ability to send email out is currently non-functioning as well, so password reminders will never actually be sent. It's recommended you set up a security question/answer instead.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: