Insimenator.org
May 20, 2019, 07:12:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see our Home page and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Log in to ISA  (Read 5683 times)
Ursine

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2009, 04:31:59 pm »

I can not log into Insimadult.org.  It will no longer accept my password.  I never get the e-mail with the link to change my password.  There is no direct way for me to leave a message to the persons that own/operate that site.  I would scream, but I don't have the energy.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 05:07:16 pm by Paden » Logged
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 05:09:46 pm »

I've no clue as to what is going on over there with your account, but rest assured that one of the people that runs things over there will see your post. Oh, I did edit the title of your thread because I don't care to be shouted at in a topic title. Using all caps is considered shouting and rude, so please keep that in mind.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 05:21:13 pm »

WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU! Tongue

...humor aside, I'll pass this thread along to Sparky (unclesparks), and see if he can do anything; provided I can get him off his lazy bum. Hah.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Ursine

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 04:50:14 pm »

I have not had any e-mail from Insimadult.  My spam protection system requires me to put the e-mail address of the person or site sending the e-mail to me.  What should I put in that list for me to receive e-mail with my password from that site?
Thorus

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 09:41:02 pm »

huh
This is what I read when i finished the register site...

"Sorry, you are not allowed to register on this forum.Begone, foul spambot!"

The 2 questions answer is ...once no and yes...or what? Everything on the page i typed in.
Makes me grazy...i don´t know what i am doing wrong.
THX for helping

Thorus

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 12:56:02 pm »

While you were answering the questions correctly, your IP was triggering our spambot filters. I've fixed that. You should be able to register there now. Cheesy

portisHeart

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 05:14:15 pm »

hi
i registered on insimadult recently, read some posts, searched a bit (29.7, 19:10-19:38 in my history).. no problemo.
then tonight i followed a link to insimadult, met the login page.. and couldn't get in - "That username does not exist"   huh

since i only logged in once, i might have forgotten the exact name, but i know for certain only added 1 known letter, small or capital, with/without undercore to my nick here. also 4 simple combinations of nick i tried, to not avail.
then i tried to get my pw sent to my mail address, hoping to reset it & see my nick as well. never got that mail, tried 2x - but it does happen in maybe 5% of the sites i register, sometimes already with the activation.
so.. what now?   Undecided
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 11:17:18 pm »

Your screen name is exactly the same on ISA as it is here; if you need a password reset, let me know. Our server's ability to send email out is currently non-functioning as well, so password reminders will never actually be sent. It's recommended you set up a security question/answer instead.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: