Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 12:17:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: carnival/fair games  (Read 1803 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
miss nette

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2009, 10:59:05 pm »

I'm building a boardwalk, and I remember playing games like foosball and airhockey on the boardwalk in my city when I was younger. I can't think of any animations that would allow those games, but I do think it would be possible to create a balloon darts game like you see in boardwalks/carnivals/fairs, etc. The dart board is there, the balloons from water balloon fights are there, both as full and popped (if they can be extracted), I just have no idea how to combine the two. If anyone thinks they can create something like this, it would be fantastic.

ETA: I realized it might also be possible to create a basketball hoop, backboard only, that could attach to a wall (like a picture) to play like the basketball games at the fairs. if that's not possible, maybe shortening the current basketball pole so it could fit inside of a room, like a carnie booth would have it.

Or ski-ball from the bowling alley? Just smaller? (I know I keep adding things - they're just occuring to me as I write. Sorry.)

On another note, if anyone CAN think of how to create foosball or air hockey, that would be wonderful, too!

Anyone up for the challenge? Creations for any one of these suggestions would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 12:16:12 pm by miss_nette » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: