Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:28:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Weird, the wacky and the truly bizarre  (Read 61850 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2010, 05:22:12 pm »

Aquarius - did you even turn up the graphics? That seems to be the lowest level of pretty much everything...
Just how it looks for Sims 2 when graphics are low, too. Just saying it Wink

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2010, 05:38:16 pm »

That is the lowest level of detail -- almost reminds me of TS1. Hah! That can also happen at times when the game is trying to render too much at once. Usually lasts about a second, however.

...in other news, I was poking around my yard when I spotted these two. I'm not entirely certain just what these two gnomes are up to here. I probably don't want to know either. All I have to say is those magical lawn gnomes are a weird bunch.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2010, 05:50:05 pm »

....I was only joking....was not tryin to start any flame wars or anything...oops...my bad Undecided

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Artha

If in doubt, poke it. *poke*

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2010, 08:12:59 pm »

I have a few silly pictures to share XD

My neurotic Mummy keeps randomly freaking out.  He's Neurotic AND Insane! XD
Meaning he does some interesting stuff. His name is Set.  He is Pharoah Ramses' (My first mummy) son and I turned him into a mummy when he grew up XD

Bathroom Traffic Jam! LOL!  They were all trying to shoo eachother out, and Pharoah Ramses (That's what I named him, didn;t like the name he came with, didn't sound egyptian XD) did a little freak out, which he does on occasion XD

The two mummies, before it was fully loaded upon going to the room to check on them XD

Apophis had gotten out of bed, and I dunno WHAT the hell is with his eyes! XD
EllenBarnaby

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2010, 08:10:10 am »

I didn't know there were Plant Sims in TS3.

Inside the bistro...
Niacin

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2010, 04:10:27 pm »

That is the lowest level of detail -- almost reminds me of TS1. Hah! That can also happen at times when the game is trying to render too much at once. Usually lasts about a second, however.

...in other news, I was poking around my yard when I spotted these two. I'm not entirely certain just what these two gnomes are up to here. I probably don't want to know either. All I have to say is those magical lawn gnomes are a weird bunch.

<image snipped>

Laugh2 I never saw this "punk dwarf" (left) before jenna.

Grimmie died

*Admin note: Quoted image removed and posts merged*
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 05:30:24 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2010, 05:35:28 pm »

Niacin, a coupe of things, please.

As our section rules state, when quote a post with an image, please do not include the image in post.

As admirable as another user's pictures can be, and as tempting as it is to simply quote one of their posts with every single one of their pictures included, please refrain from quoting pictures.  (Once again, doing that saves those with slow connections loading time.)  If you must quote another user's post, please remove all image related links or BB tags from the quote area before posting.  If not done, any quoted pictures will be removed, and repeat offenders will be reminded after a certain amount of removed images.

Also, please do not double post. If you think of something new to say, then please utilize the "modify" button to edit your post. The only exception would be if a day or two had passed (not a minute or two).

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Niacin

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 14, 2010, 03:06:50 pm »

Smelly agnes........

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 03, 2011, 04:10:54 am »

So, I captured this after one of my vampire Sims decided to snack on the butler:

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Niacin

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2011, 03:23:22 pm »

Here is stinky with his favourite toy...a tank.

Artha

If in doubt, poke it. *poke*

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 07, 2011, 06:03:01 pm »

Been a while since I have posted here.  I stopped playing for a while because my favorite family got corrupted, and I lost it.... It had the best in-game born sim EVER; but I uploaded it to the exchange!  The launcher didn't wanna install but I found a program that made the launcher install the sims3pack.. so I got them back! *dances* YAY!

I got my Larem back with all his random face-making glory and his wacky and wonderful family back. I think I got some pretty amusing and fun shots... but let's let them speak for themselves!

I have a male pregnancy hack; this is Set Fansen, he freaked out when Larem went into labor.  Astennu just stood there and stared.

Larem looks shocked.  Apophis looks bored.  I find it amusing how much like Larem Apophis looks.. Maybe I should change his hair so I stop getting the two mixed up! xD

Astennu trying to choke himself.

A different household (Was playing that one until I got my favorite back) that has Drizzt Do'Urden and my two OC's in it... this is when Iz started a fire cooking.  Drizzt freaked... but then put it out xD

Iz: ... I'm suddenly not so sure about this....

Not sure if its a glitch or something, but El keeps making this face when walking, and it gets worse and worse as he walks. It's rather amusing!

That must be some stanky laundry!

Iz was whining about being tired.. but he wouldn't stop watching TV. Silly Dark Elf.

This little half-Drow is up to something!

I love Larem's faces xD

*facepalm*

The one with the big eyes is Larem, the one bent down is Apophis, Larem's son. 

*teehee*

Larem is by far my favorite sim in my game.  I love him to DEATH.  If you want him, send me a PM!  He's on the exchange! (A Grim Reaper skin slider was used and the unlocked rock star outfit as well as a set of vampire fangs from mts)
I have yet to buy Outdoor Living, but I will SOON!  And as soon as Generations comes out, so buying that! Expect more, I'm back into playing full bore now xD
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 13, 2011, 03:12:41 pm »

Ever seen a bearded woman in your town? No?

Danna McPheron (Sims 3 version of my avatar)  Grin

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Niacin

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 12, 2012, 07:22:06 pm »

Little bit trash..

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to: