Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:15:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Fabulous Families  (Read 28276 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2009, 01:36:56 am »

so let's see the whole family together

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 10:07:24 pm »

Not a family. Yet. Mike and Jessie

I used to be Nyxie
lilys
Color lover.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 10:28:56 am »

Aww cute picture.Love the effects.

I'm lilys
amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 07:00:07 am »

In the ladies and mens thread, I shared some pics of Chocolate and Vanilla Pimp, my inter-racial couple. Heres some family pics of them!

Heres the older two children. First born daughter, Caramel is a teen now, shes VERY pretty and looks mixed. I like her. Little brother Baile is a toddler, soon to be child. He cute 'cept hes bald.

Heres another of the teen daughter Caramel

The darker baby boy is But'ah

The lighter is Creem

The skin tone inherited slider makes me happy..... :lol

Oh and I was kinda worried Chocolate wouldnt be the dad of both the twin boys because Vanilla is having an affair with this other guy in town and she tried for baby with both of them on the same day and the bells rang each time. In chocolates sim panel though he shows both babies as family.... Since thats how it was in 2, Im guessing thats how it is in 3 also. Anyone know for sure?

Heres Vanilla and her boyfriend, who is also best friends with her husband.

Heres Vanilla telling her boyfriend she is pregnant.

he was pretty excited after that enws for some reason and couldnt keep his hands off of her.

amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 11:31:58 am »

More on the interracial family, The Pimps.

Creem and But'ah have had another birthday and grew into children now. They are really cute for sims3 kids and look alot like though they are total opposites (as on colors of skin and hair and completely different personalitys. Creem is the good twin and But'ah is the evil one.)

Bailey has gotten new clothes, hes looking alot cuter now. He has been skipping school alot and has a crush on this cute lil mixed teen in town named Jezabel.

Caramel has grown into an adult. Shes still living at home, sharing a bedroom with her teenage brother Bailey. She doesnt seem to mind though cause her and Bailey are best friends. Shes actually very good with all the little ones. She doesnt have a job yet, shes just focusing on building up her paiting and writing skills so she can eventually support herself on her artistic creations alone.

(the toddler is her half sister, Nicola' that the mom Vanilla had with her boyfriend, Marty)

Oh and I like this picture alot.

amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 03:42:11 pm »

Another lovley family I am having alot of fun playing.

My Rocka family (dad Jacob(blonde), daughter Jezabel, son Jaquel(black child, not pictured)... another dad Joshlin and his teenage son Justin.... the dads are brothers so they are all family) has been an interesting play today.

I wanted them to know the Pimps(see above family) , so I introduced them. Seems Joshlin (whos a brave flirty daredevil commitment issues great kisser sim) has totally hit it off with Vanilla and Chocolates oldest daughter, Caramel. Shes super dreamy and artsy and I think hes gonna hit it and forget it. Poor Caramel is going to end up heartbroken.

Jezabel Rocka and Bailey Pimp have also fallen for each other and are going steady. Jezabel has quite a long time before she becomes an adult, but she already has a wish to move out with Bailey. I didnt think teens could move out together?

Oh, the angst of teenage love LOL love her expression in this one. She was scratching her head as he walked away like she just didnt understand him. She knows he is brave and athletic but she doesnt know he is evil and grumpy yet. I wonder if that will change her opinion of him? LMAO

Another of Jacob. Hes super cute and so sweet. His only downfall is he has the klepto trait. I bought him him the fertility treatment so he would always produce muliple births from now on. Hes just too handsome. I want his genes all up in my hood. lol

vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 08:14:39 pm »

Beautyfull,Ali,very good pics!

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2009, 01:28:57 pm »

I love this couple they just had a baby thought I would share...

unheardwisdom

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2009, 06:05:33 pm »

The Carisan's the first family/test family

Arrata and her adopted daughter Sheera

Arrata's hubby after she told him she was pregnant

Father and Daughter

This world is a cruel place, and we're here only to lose so before life tears us apart let
death bless me with you.
lilmish211

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2009, 01:27:11 am »

teen Monica and her hubby Zackery Wan-Goddard (Pauline and Hank's son), pregnant with Evelyn.

Monica and Evelyn

Zackery and Evelyn. (loved her expression!)

if you look closely, Evelyn is mad because her parents make out and leave her in the crib.

This was just adorable to me!
Marbi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2009, 04:37:13 am »

I tried to get the kids in one place at the same time - but as in real life that isnt exactly the easiest thing to do.

Jacob (eldest) in the back, Mira and the twinboys Jim and Joel on the sofa.

John and Marbi visiting their son Jacob and granddaughter Alanna.

amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2009, 11:13:48 pm »

I made my own Dina Caliente. As she was in sims2, I made her a golddigger in this game as well. I wanted her to start off with a husband, so I could kill him off. Uh, he totally grew on me and I now I feel bad that his days are numbered! LOL
Anyways, I made them have kids, two... a child boy and a toddler girl, Dajuan and Kina.

I thought the hubbys genes were too good not to pass around before offing him so I got him one girlfriend and she had a son of his, which the game named Felix. Not a bad name! (much better than GOPPY in the sims2!)
He doesnt look like the others, different features and lighter skin but he is cute, I think.

I thought this shot was fuunny.
"For christs sake! Im having a baby! You can watch football ANY TIME!"

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2009, 11:39:56 pm »

Cheesy

Hahaha, football takes a back seat to a birth anytime! Great pics, folks!

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
unheardwisdom

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2009, 02:01:54 am »

The Chandler Family

How it is currently minus the two babies

How it all began

This world is a cruel place, and we're here only to lose so before life tears us apart let
death bless me with you.
JennellH

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2009, 12:00:07 pm »

Here are 3 pics of the McGee Family. The toddler is Miranda and the baby is Maureen.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: