Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 12:24:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Frustrated to tears..and EA refuses to help anyone!!  (Read 12819 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
roerzman

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2009, 08:50:31 am »

The only advise I can give is to find someone who knows what they're doing and check you pc to see if you have pciex16. slot for a graphics card.
If your main board has one then your in luck. Find someone that knows what they,re doing and get them to install a graphics card, just remember the onboard graphics needs to be disabled in the bios. otherwise all hell will break loose.
That will also free up a lot of ram.
If it works, send EA. a kite and tell them they're nothing but a pack of swindling vultures for saying you can play the game on an old budget pc. with integrated graphics.
I realy hope this helps you SimGirl.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2009, 11:53:14 pm »

Hi,

In regard to my game, I updated my VC drivers last night from the NVIDIA site, and the game is actually playable now, so yay! Cheesy I also still need to update my SC drivers though, as they are outdated 3 yrs. I know I need RAM. I am going to be buying some, and possibly having it installed this month sometime, so perhaps that will make my game run even faster, also my graphics card is intergrated so I think I have 512 MB of RAM, but since my graphics card is stealing from my available RAM, I have only 448 available to windows. It could be worse though! I seen a girl on the OS saying she only had like 320MB of RAM and she was playing the game, just barely. I am just glad I can even play the game woot!

Thanks for everyones help, I love you guys! Hug2
roerzman

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2009, 08:16:56 am »

Enjoy the game and take care. Try not to get carried away and play for hours at a time, the last thing you want now is to damage your pc.
tinarandl

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2009, 09:38:34 am »

I don't usually post but I wanted to chime in here. I have a Sony Viao 2.4 GH -I have a 128 mb graphic card-1 gig of ram-80 GB HD- It is 6 ys old.
I have had no problems with the game (knock on wood). It loads fast, I have the graphics set on high, I can play for 8 hours or longer at a time and no slow down. Even large houses are no problem. I have to say I am surprised myself. I have had children..and did just about everything that I  would expect would slow me down.
Does anyone know why that would be? I keep thinking maybe there are other issues with some peoples
games/settings on the P.C. that might be causing problems. Just a thought.  huh
lucyloo5522

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2009, 09:55:17 am »

the secret is out a web camera of EA tech support

lol
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: