Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:55:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Weird comm lot crashing... when sims talk to each other!  (Read 1479 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mhbuck21

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2009, 01:04:47 pm »

Ok, my sims can go to community lots and can purchase stuff, but the moment they try to talk to someone else, the whole thing goes poof! I have no idea what could be causing this. I tried waiting for some other sim to talk to them but sometimes it works and the game goes on as it should, and sometimes it doesn't. It's worse when my controllable sim initiates contact. The flirt interaction (check sim out or whistle) or even scope room, don't seem to trigger it though. Weird and annoying as .....!
I have all expansions except Pets and AL (do have M&G) and have used Inteen for a long while without any problems, I have added the sim blender and summoner cat, but that was a while ago too. I did add computer fixes (to get rid of the computer hogging thing). I'll have to go check anything else that might be causing this, though the main ones I've mentioned already...
If you have any ideas you are sure welcome!
TIA
Mari huh
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 01:23:43 pm »

Make sure you have the correct mods for AL/MG.

Run the HCDU and look for conflicts involving social actions.
mhbuck21

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 05:31:14 pm »

Ok, I'll double check (I even want to pull some hacks/mods out for a while) to see if they're correct. Looking for social conflicts might be a bit out of my comfort zone so if the former don't get results I'll come back for instructions for the latter.
Thank you fot that ancienthighway!
Mari cool

I can report I changed the summoner cat mod, cause it was for up to FT, and changed it for AL, and now No Crashing when talking to simmies on comm lots! Yeah! (Still looking out for other weird stuff though, just in case...)
But thank you!
Mari Grin
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 03:00:31 pm by mhbuck21 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: