Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 02:10:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Installing SimsLSPack Content  (Read 5190 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jjohnson

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2009, 12:07:56 pm »

Hi Guys,

I just installed Sims Life Stories, and cannot seem to install anything from the welcome pack or the content offered on the Sims Stories site. There are many zip files on the EA site which I download but they all are SIMSLSPACK files.

They have no association with any program by default. I have a packageinstaller.exe file in one of the folders in the Sims Life Stories Directory but double clicking this gives me an empty purple and blue window which does not do anything.

How do I get these packs installed?
Kenadie_Rose

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 11:27:54 pm »

I had the exact same problem until I downloaded Sims2Pack Clean Installer.  You can get it here, http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/.  You run the program and search for the files by using the browse option.  It then should then be able to turn the SIMSLSPACK files into compatable package files for the game.  However, even after I did this not all of the files that came with the welcome pack installed.  I'm not sure why, hopefully someone who knows more about this kind of stuff can help you out.

:duckie: Kenadie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: