Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 06:13:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: nurse toddler?  (Read 3662 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kittie

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2009, 04:20:11 pm »

I downloaded and LOVE the nurse baby hack by squinge because its SO realistic! I use it for all of my sims. However, Those sims who I have themed very primitive, such as caveman, or native american, still look really dumb and silly using bottles for their toddlers. It kind of makes it seem pointless to breastfeed the babies when they're only going to have to use a bottle on the toddler. There still are bottles littered everywhere, and adults still trying to feed the toddler 24/7 like they used to the baby.

My request is for a hack that allows you to nurse the toddlers too, please!
katierose

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 06:35:33 pm »

i love that idea i have the feed baby hack to and was sad that it was only for babys
there is a table that lets toddlers feed themselves at modthesim thats what i use
its wood its not perfect but it helps i dont have bottles everywhere
mur

"He's Watching You"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 06:23:23 pm »

I've been to mod the sims several times and i don't remember seeing this mod.Where is it located,please point me in the right direction.

"COMING FROM WHERE I'VE NEVER BEEN,HEADING TO WHERE I'M NEVER GOING"
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 06:36:34 pm »

Mur - it was made by Squinge, so it's probably somewhere in his section here at Insim.

Since this would require new animations, I don't think it will be done. (Yes it will most likely require new animations, because toddler and infant skeletons are not the same...)

you could try this (booty)? Maybe recolor it so that it looks a bit more "cave-ish"...

Also, there's an invisible recolor of the bottle. At least it's a bit better than the green one. There's a self-exploding bottle hack at Simbology (so that you don't have to worry about invisible botles hanging out on the floor) Smiley

There's also a more native looking default replacement bottle in all the CS conversions at MATY. Probably other things that could prove handy there, too - since there are a lot of CS (castaway stories) conversions for TS2 there.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 06:59:03 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Gwenke

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 04:15:58 am »

The table that lets toddlers feed themselves was made by rebecah and it is on MTS2 here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=255132
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: