Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 03:09:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Can't Find My Sim  (Read 2695 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimCoffee

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2009, 02:58:09 am »

Darn but the Sims 3 is hard to work with! I downloaded the free neighborhood and some nicer looking custom houses by members from the EA site. I did this so there would be space/lots for the additional houses.

Then I made my first two sims, roommates, had them live together briefly, did the motherlode cheat so they'd have plenty $$$, then had one move out so she could have a nicer house, with plans to motherlode the other sim so he could move into a nicer home also. I saved and exited the game.

Now when I return I Riverview, there's a copy of the neighborhood where she lives, but I can't figure out how to exit her house to find him at the old house. When I save and exit it takes me back to the original Riverview where this couple is still sitting in the SimBin. Worse, I have no idea how find the sim male who was left broke in the original sim house I moved them in.

I know the game works differently but this is ridiculous. How do find the guy so I can move him out and they both be in the same neighborhood, or is this possible? I blew a lot of time trying to making him look human, so it's really annoying.

Thanks for any help.

violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 06:02:05 pm »

I had that proplem too, you have to go into map mode and select options editmap, from there you need to select the button that says change active household. Once there click on the house that you want to play. Or select move out form the pop-up.

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 01:40:22 am »

Be aware though, that changing your active household means that the family you were playing lose all their wants and quite often, just randomly move out and disappear into the bowels of nowhere forever

Multi-family playing does not seem to be supported by this game

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: