Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 09:52:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Uploading Sims 3 Picture  (Read 8362 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dec12741

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2009, 07:44:46 am »

I want to Upload some Pictures from The SIMS 3 and i can not I am Log in  huh
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 08:01:04 am »

Are you linking your picture from a third party image hosting site or attempting to load them as attachments?  Because if you're trying to attach images to a post, that's probably one reason it's not working for you.  We've requested that people host all their images on their photo accounts to conserve server space for downloads and their individual preview images, etc. like it's explained in the sticky for the Sims 3 picture section.  Wink

Unless you're actually having trouble uploading to your image hosting account is what you mean?   Or you can't access the section?  huh

Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 08:21:00 am »

the pictures have come from the game,I can not access the Sims 3 Pictures Section
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 08:40:07 am »

Yikes... well, I'll check with our admins and see what we can do.  People were able to access it yesterday, so it's strange you're not able to get in there right now... Undecided

To everyone else:  are there any other users having the same issue here? 

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 04:39:36 pm »

Dec, you're not trying to start a new thread in there are you? You can only post in the threads that already exist in that section

If you want a new thread for a different category of picture then you'll need to request it

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 07:09:20 pm »

I think I had a brain meltdown or I think I need a V-8,checked the family Picture Thread  and it is ok goes sits in corner for 2 day
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 01:25:13 am »

LOL

not to worry chuck, glad it's all sorted Cheesy

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: