Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:33:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of personalities would you like to see in furture games?  (Read 4566 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
PixieStyx26

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2009, 09:46:31 am »

I would like to see Prize Fighter, so when your sims get into a fight your sim will end up winning nine times out of ten. I'd also like to see Fashionista where a sim would be better at decorating and picking out clothes than other sims.  YAY

:love1::spanish:<br /><br />Caution Tattooed Freak on a Leash may Bite<br /><br />When there\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s no future how can there be sin?-Sex Pistols
brat1083
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 12:48:54 pm »

On line play...you and yor freinds play there self sims
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 01:28:13 pm »

Actually, brat, Pixie was talking about personality traits for your sims, not game features Smiley. I haven't played the game, so I don't know what all there is yet, but I'm sure I'll think of few once I get to play it.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
LVishere

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 10:18:48 pm »

Why haven't they made a virtual world for The Sims kind of like what MTV has for The Hills? That would be pretty cool.
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 11:55:20 pm »

Ah yea, I don't know if many of you remember that they did make a Sims online game back with the original game, over 10 years ago. It was kinda hard to get, I don't really remember seeing it on any self way back then (cause I prolly want of gotten it.)

Back to personalities, I thin jealousy should be an option of traits, I think a crazy jealous sim would run around beating the crap out of any one their spouse or lover talked to. Then make a stalker trait to go along with that, constant spying on loved ones would be funny to watch, have their wish coinside with that trait, like wishing to find where so and so is.

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 06:50:41 pm »

That would make it too realistic for the teen rating that it carries, though.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
PixieStyx26

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 10:09:44 am »

Ha! I would love to see a jealousy hack, that combined with the evil and insane personalities would be funny as hell. Maxis would never come up with a  stalker, but that would be funny too. Maybe one day people will be able to hack/mod personalities. Oh what fun that would be.  YAY

:love1::spanish:<br /><br />Caution Tattooed Freak on a Leash may Bite<br /><br />When there\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s no future how can there be sin?-Sex Pistols
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 05:04:21 pm »

Well not really a trait, just more of a side effect for the jealousy trait, like if they suspect the lover is cheating they could have a wish to find where they are and possibly peek at them from somewhere,
*Pulls Binoculars out of A$$ and looks through them.*
 Grin

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: