Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:24:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling/Storing more than one item at a time in the inventory  (Read 5531 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
anillee

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2009, 11:30:08 am »

Am I the only one encountering this issue?:

You go to the Supermarket and buy a bunch of groceries..you have like stacks of the same item, or you grow them in your garden.  The time comes for you to put them in your refrigerator and you have to move ONE at a time.  I read and re-read the manual and see nothing about this.  Perhaps I am missing something and someone can shed some light on this?
whitemn

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 12:42:51 pm »

in the corner of the icon on multiple item stacks, the part where u click to expand the item, click and hold and drag to container u wish, it will put multiple items down at one time.
anillee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 12:46:14 pm »

I was just about to post that I found this somewhere:

"Look at the top left of the item box, you'll see a little triangle in the corner. Hover your cursor over it and the tooltips should say multiple pickup or something. Drag them using that corner, and you move the whole stack."

However, I'm not seeing the triangle in the corner.   huh

Edit:  Does it require a certain type of container?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 12:51:33 pm by anillee » Logged
whitemn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 12:52:04 pm »

In the top let corner is a triangle with curved side only on stacked items, you can try to compare the icon to a single item(stacked items will have a # on bottom left of icon).
anillee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 01:26:27 pm »

Found it--thanks a ton!  Rock
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: