Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 01:18:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aeon Sim please  (Read 2772 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
animefangel
Regular Requester (most likely will be.) ^^;

View Profile WWW
« on: June 04, 2009, 08:07:15 pm »

I would love it if someone could make a sim of Aeon from Castlevania Judgment. I have Pets, Bon Voyage, Nightlife, Celebration Stuff, FreeTime, and University. Please and thank you.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 01:06:24 am by Jenna » Logged

I lack talent and/or time to make my own content so I\'ll probably be a regular in the requests forum. I\'m also a big critic. Sims have to look right to me. So if you creators are up for a challenge PM me.

Currently requesting: Aeon from Castlevania Judgment, Albel from Star Ocean 3, a large treehouse, a Morman Temple, Garnet's hair, Eiko's horn from Final Fantasy 9, and more.

phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 03:01:43 am »

My favorite kind of request! An easy one!
Can you get me him from another angle?

**Admin note: Please share downloads in the Community Downloads section**
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 09:15:38 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

animefangel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 12:00:07 am »

I want the outfit as well, but thank you so much phish. It's really good! Now if only I could get the half glasses thing. I wish I had another angle, but this is honestly the only official art I've found.

*Edit* Tried opening it and it said I didn't have an Expansion Pack for it. I've already stated what I have above.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 12:40:11 pm by animefangel » Logged

I lack talent and/or time to make my own content so I\'ll probably be a regular in the requests forum. I\'m also a big critic. Sims have to look right to me. So if you creators are up for a challenge PM me.

Currently requesting: Aeon from Castlevania Judgment, Albel from Star Ocean 3, a large treehouse, a Morman Temple, Garnet's hair, Eiko's horn from Final Fantasy 9, and more.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 09:14:52 am »

Since other people might like to download this and won't look here for it, can you please share any finished request items in the Community Downloads section? Sharing photos of your progress is fine, but the final product should be put in the proper section, please. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: