Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:14:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy day i have the sims3  (Read 12056 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
brat1083
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 12:51:23 am »

I got the came as a belated christmas present...Let me say this the controls are clunk, the cheats are limitedthere is no Maxmotives and not Family funds for instance. To move around on the lot you have to use the w s a d key on your keyboard....

kamiccolo

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2009, 01:23:28 am »

You can move around with your mouse, you just have to click while doing it.  I've also read in a topic someone said you could change back to the old controls in the options.  But I haven't tried doing that yet, I'm getting used to the new controls so it isn't a problem for me.

Most of the old cheats are still there, but a few have had their names changed.

make happy = Makes everyone in household's mood perfect and removes negative moodlets.
freerealestate = This cheat ignores the cost for houses while buying.
kaching = While on the lot, entering this will give you $1,000.
motherlode = While on the lot, entering this will give you $50,000.
majalene

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2009, 01:30:56 am »

Well, I hate but hate too much sims 3, but this topic is not to critic sims 3, but Pierre says that his happy to get the game. So, well, Pierre, I'm happy for you. Have fun!  Cheesy

Sorry for my bad english!
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2009, 02:00:12 am »

We should let people enjoy their new game now that they have it. Most of us have weighed in our opinions, but now it's time to stop with the dragging the threads into the mud with dislike for it. If you don't like it and feel ripped off, I'm sorry you feel that way. If you do enjoy it and say so, then I rejoice for you.

Also, the digital download DOES contain SecuROM, that was announced by EA some time ago. Best thing to do if you do decide that you want to buy it is to get it on disk.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2009, 02:05:01 am »

There will be a lot of people out there that ARE happy with it, even in the vanilla state. I hope they have a lot of fun with it.

I have to wait till the end of the week for my copy of it, we seem to be second class citizens here in the UK. I have sampled a certain copy of it and although it's not completely to my taste, it did make a refreshing change.

The disc, launcher and EADM are all confirmed NOT to have suckrot which I am extremely happy about. There are people working on tools to help us get a little bit more CC in the game and so far, EA has not issued any statements about how these tools are illegal or against their EULA.

So, tentatively, I'm looking forward to getting the game, although I go on holiday for a week the day the game arrives so I'll have to wait a little longer. There's no way I'm going to stop playing Sims 2 but I'll make a little room in my life for Sims 3.

For those that don't like it, c'est la vie and please STOP posting about it in every single thread, but for those that do, and are over the moon they have their game - good for you Smiley

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2009, 04:42:23 am »

even MATY has changed its hate opinion and has scrambled all over the sims3 store stuff
Pah, only the noobs say that. The rest of us are still firmly in dislike mode.
Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2009, 06:08:51 am »

Enjoy your game, Pierre, and I do mean it.
I always admire people who stick firmly with their opinions (be it possitive or negative) without letting other people's sayings affect them.

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet" (Act 2, scene 2)
"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
I said I Love Yuu not you --Nalia
My LiveJournal
saowens
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2009, 07:15:41 am »

To move around on the lot you have to use the w s a d key on your keyboard....

You can move around the lot the same way you did with Sims 2 just hold the right mouse button down and drag where you want to go.

I spent an hour or more creating a sim last night and never could get them to look like anything more than a wax dummy. I only played the sim I created for about another hour because I was busier trying to figure out the controls than I was with actually accomplishing anything with the sim and by that time it was midnight. The sims do seem to be more intelligent in this version though. If you leave them to do there own thing they don't run to the kitchen and start fires or cook a bunch of food and leave it. They actually seem to do things that are based on the aspirations you give them.

I didn't give the sim any of the insane or mean aspirations though so who knows what those sims will do on their own.

So far though I would say I like the game. I'm going to play it more tonight so that may change though.

I'll try to do more with it this evening and let you all know.  

I thought I might also add that I'm not a kid. I'm guessing I'm probably older than most of the parents of the members here.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 07:24:06 am by Zordac » Logged
Nikodemus

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2009, 09:09:23 am »

As to my previous post ..i was not saying the game wasn't in-complete..in fact it is VERY empty.. but then so was teh sims 2 at launch..in fact i remember alot of my sims 1 friends saying how much sims 2 sucked....rofl.....it will take time and mods just like sims 2 did
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2009, 09:40:08 am »

LOL, there are still a lot of die hard Sims 1 players who insist Sims 2 sucks.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Gen_Lee

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2009, 09:50:09 am »

LOL, there are still a lot of die hard Sims 1 players who insist Sims 2 sucks.

So true:)
SydneySimz

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2009, 04:51:16 pm »

I really want to play the sims 3, but I am VERY disappointed with how they look. No matter what, the faces always look pudgy. This is sad for me, because I love to make sims Sad
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2009, 07:49:04 pm »

To the post about the lack of cheat codes, familyfunds is there, just have to put the family on a lot to use it. Type "help" in the cheat window and you will see what's available. No need for "boolprop" which is easy to type in cheats, for me.  rolleyes

At MTS, Rick has released a mod for more cheats, so it's coming along.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2009, 02:28:15 pm »

Does the Snoopy Happy Dance. Yep got mine too. Cheat codes are alot of the same. Motherlode still works, as well Moveobjects on does!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: