Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 07:22:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't register  (Read 11805 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2009, 07:58:17 pm »

For me I had registured my self before I installed the game. Then when I went to play the game, the launcher pop-ed up and It had my log-in name and I was signed in. I thought I had to register the game still, so I went to register and put in my code, and it kept saying that my code was already in use. I then went to "my page" and it showed up with my code on the page. So it does register you game automaticly. Check the "My Page" first and get back to us.

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2009, 11:27:16 pm »

Hey ya'll, I am having the same problem as well. Everytime I click 'sign up' it will refresh the page, and everything will be filled in except the verification code and password part! I also even made a new email address,to be able to register at the EADM, at EA.com, but it still will not let me. Stupid EA, and there shoddy site! Headwall

Edit:

WTF, I just checked my new email, that I gave EA to register, and I recieved the confirmation email, telling me my new EA account was ready, but when I try to log in, the site takes me right back to the registration page!! WTF??!! GAH2

Dear customer,

Your new EA Master Account has been created. Welcome to the EA community!

From now on, please log in to your account using your email address --------- and your password.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 03:45:54 am by SimGirl20 » Logged
tanis191798

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2009, 08:13:11 am »

thats what happen to me to.
and i can't find how to downlold anything.
Nothing is working, i need downlode, but nothingworks

mybey someone eles will have some lock heares all the stuff if it wokes tell me please.:
http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=344611

Good luck
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 08:40:12 am by tanis191798 » Logged
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2009, 11:49:14 am »

Try logging in at the sims 3 then if you can check your profile to see if it says regestered in it. also start the launcer but dont start game. You might need launcher running to regester. At this time thier sites down though!
tanis191798

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2009, 12:32:34 pm »

it says i have an ea account, but gos to the same thing even if the game is lounched
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2009, 12:44:16 pm »

Yes But on the ea account check the properties to see if it says regestered
tanis191798

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2009, 04:42:50 pm »

It says:  Your login info has been associated with an existing EA Account. You can use your EA Account to sign up for The Sims3 Community. Please fill in the required information in the fields below to complete your registration for TheSims3.com.

i fill it out, over and over but nothing happens.
is the sit aware of the propem, 'cause i have there e-mail adderes?
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2009, 08:16:18 pm »

^ Same here, tanis I recieved my confirmation email and everything, but still it tells me to finish my registration to create my account. I don't know what to do. I really need to get on the site, because EA has stated they are working on a patch for the game, but I will not be able to get my patch if the site keeps acting like I am not even registered! angry I am sooo frustrated..
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2009, 08:37:40 pm »

Question have you installed the EA Download manager? it has to be running for the sims 3 game launcher to load.
tanis191798

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2009, 08:47:17 pm »

it's downloded, not shor what it dose? thegame runs just fines.the other site shored have wokes but i'm not shore what i'm doing worng, this is realy pissing me off.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 08:58:25 pm by tanis191798 » Logged
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2009, 10:18:29 pm »

I know what you mean I did mine like 4 times and still don't know what i did that caused it to work. On that Reg. thing But I just thought of something
You might be able to do it from alt. ea reg site i have looked at two other locations but its not listed.Wait the EA Downloads Manager has a Activation spot on it. First you must use you EA Account login on its last tab once logged in go to the activation tab. type in your code. see what happens there....
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 10:32:39 pm by Razamataz » Logged
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2009, 11:49:18 pm »

I tried both suggestions Razamataz, both do nothing but take me right back to the reg. page. It says exactly what tanis191798's does. Your login information has been associated with an already existing EA account. Please fill in the required fields to complete your registration. I typed in what was blank, and that was my persona, which I checked was available. I click sign-up, and it goes right back to the reg page. I fill in everything over, and over, and over, and over etc. again; but it fails to respond! angry I have a card for the SimStore, that I would like to use, since it was genereously given to me by EA rolleyes I can't even do that, I am so pissed, and don't know what to do!
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2009, 05:40:55 am »

just thought of the one item that always gets me. Have you read the red print if any shows up. It normal shows at the top of the form. Like it the password is less then 8 characters...
tanis191798

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2009, 09:28:40 am »

red print never showed up on mine.

peopel keep saying this

I downloaded and saved Exchange items to my computer. How do I get them into my game?
Answer

To integrate or install items you have downloaded from the Sims 3 Exchange into your game:

Locate the item you downloaded from the Exchange on your computer and double-click on the file icon. This will automatically add the item to the Downloads menu in your Launcher, which is the menu you use to start your game.
In the Launcher, click the Downloads button to view your Exchange downloads.
Check the boxes next to the items you want to install/integrate into your game. You can also click the Select All button or Select None button.
After selecting the items you want to install, click the Install button.
A pop-up screen will appear to let you know whether your items have been successfully installed into the game.

What the Hell, the way it is downloded we can't do that.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 01:40:40 pm by tanis191798 » Logged
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2009, 04:39:17 pm »

UPDATE:

Hey guys, I decided last night that my browser was probably the problem with me not being able to register, because my connection is dial-up, and I was more then likely timing out on my browser, so I went over to my friend Tanya's today and used her computer to register, and it went right through! Cheesy I don't know how, but it worked, so maybe Tanis you're having the same browser/connection problems as I am. Just a suggestion, maybe try going to the library or something to see if any other computer will let you register. I am so glad I got it working, Yay! Grin
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: