Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:49:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: THE FOLLOWING POSE HACKS!!  (Read 4982 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« on: June 06, 2009, 05:38:44 pm »

anyone know where these poses come from??

(the last one might be in game, but my sims just never do it??)

anyways, if youv'e seen 'em, tell me where!!

Admin note: You have gone over the pic limit for your post, which is a MAX of three images. Read the guidelines, they are there for a reason.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 06:27:37 pm by Paden » Logged

Find me on moonlight <3
phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 05:57:16 pm »

I think The kissing is on this page
http://www.jd-movies.com/blog/?cat=19

Here's where you can find a lot more poses links
http://forums.sim-oasis.com/index.php?topic=167.0

They also have contest  rolleyes

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 06:11:37 pm »

Most of them are from the JD link - the "photo poses" box - they're really ingame poses, but JD extracted them from the photo boot poses. The two holding arms around each other are from the same pose box, only with the couple poses from the family loading screen. The sitting pose is another option  from JD's box (probably from the female poses). So basically I did all those family pictures using ingame poses (kissing, plus JD's box).

The girl uses ingame poses (with BV you don't need the aspiration camera, but have the posing option in the sims menu - squinges Hula hack has pose options too).

The toddler in the last picture is an ingame pose when the toddler just stands there doing nothing. Happens all the time in my game (though only when the toddler can walk).
It might be one of the options from Squinge's extracted toddler poses - but I've not checked that.

So I guess everything is covered, then.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 06:39:08 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 06:25:03 pm »

You have exceeded the image limit per post, therefore I am pruning them. Also, do NOT use all caps in your title again, or the thread will be deleted. Honestly, how hard is it for you to read the posting guidelines/rules? They apply to you as well as to everyone else.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 09:24:18 pm »

well then!! just kidding, anyways, thanks to all you cool people for telling me where there at!!
the last pic is supposed to be of a toddler, paden deleted it, though. she was tilting her head to the side really weird, Paden, am i allowed to add a pic here, now in this post?? (and honestly how many 14 year old girls read guidlines anyways?? not that many!!  Giggle)

Find me on moonlight <3
soshoutori

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 09:47:33 pm »

You could simply put the photo up somewhere else (tinypic, photobucket), and link it. Avoiding the moderators'/admin's anger is generally a good idea. If you have to ask, the answer's probably no.

Nice poses, by the way. I'll be adding these to my game.

Also, not nearly enough people of either gender below age 16 read guidelines. Thus the many, many padlocks on my "unread posts" page.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 10:57:48 pm »

yah. i agree with all the things you said. yikes!! i have now made Paden angry 3 (?) times now!! i'd better watch it, but hey, i might be a brillliant 8th grader, but still an 8th grader!!

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 12:01:25 am »

Well, if you read my post, I wrote something about the toddler Wink

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2009, 12:16:31 am »

An eighth grader you may be, but in school you are told to follow the directions before proceeding, yes? Just look at the sticky threads as your directions and you won't go wrong. No, I'm not angry but I do ask that things be read and rules be followed. They are there for a reason. And, if you wish to show a pose to demonstrate what you are meaning, then yes, you may put it into another reply. All good?

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2009, 01:19:46 am »

phew! thats a relief Paden, you are really quick witted. and Raven, i saw that and thanx, cause i am glad that you knew cause i quite OBVIOSLY did not know this, i was wondering though, if maybe it is from an EP? cause i honestly never saw any of my sims do it!! when they get 'bored' they follow an adult or play in the toilet... thanx to all!! if there is a pose where you can force them to do it anywhere please tell me anyone!!
the toddler pose where they tilt thier heads to the side, it's so cute! anyway i was gonna post a photo, but photobucket HATES me!! boohoo!!

Find me on moonlight <3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: