Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 06:42:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Twins fixes and serve meal fix (ADDON)  (Read 4488 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nobody7382

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2009, 10:57:59 pm »

OMG  Twins fixes and serve meal fix (ADDON)

* Requires     : The Sims 2 (base game)
* Compatibility: The Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open For Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Store Edition, FreeTime, Apartment Life, Mansion & Garden Stuff, all Stuff Packs
* Modifications: Global (affects all lots)
* Hack Version#: 1.0

Quick Info
~~~~~~~~~~
* You must also download the following addon(s) for this hack to work correctly:

df_game_edition_addon.package
  http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=94482

df_globals_pack.package (version 1.1 or higher)
  http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=94483

This is an addon meant to be used with the "Twins fixes and serve meal fix" hack.  But this "addon" is actually standalone too, meaning it doesn't really need "Twins fixes and serve meal fix" to be installed.

The addon supplements the "take off aspiration rewards before eating" feature of the main hack.  It allows the rewards to be removed in even more situations than the main hack does.  Those extra situations are defined below:

- getting snacks and cans from a fridge

- buying snacks and cans from a vending machine

- eating snacks already on the lot

- drinking from cans already on the lot

- eating pizza

- eating Chinese takeout food

Effects
~~~~~~~
If this addon is used "stand-alone", then rewards won't be removed for all other types of eating (such as grabbing a dish from a serving platter/bowl and eating from bowls/plates already on the lot).  The main hack itself is required for those other types.

The config file of the main hack is not used by this addon.  So even if you disable option 0x4 "Toggle: take off Aspiration Rewards before eating?" of the main hack, the addon will still remove reward objects before eating.  You must delete the addon to stop it from taking off rewards before eating.

Neither the main hack nor this addon will take off rewards for:

- drinking coffee or espresso or hot chocolate

- drinking lemonade from a lemonade stand

- drinking juice from a juice stand

- drinking liquor or juice from a bar

- drinking a glass of water

- drinking from a toasting set

* Check out the readme.txt file for more information.

* rewards.jpg (137.31 KB, 600x600 - viewed 36998 times.)
* df_twins_fixes_and_serve_meal_fix_ADDON.rar (10.66 KB - downloaded 168 times.)
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 06:25:20 am »

Is this based off Squinge's original mod "Take Off Aspiration Rewards Before Eating" mod?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
nobody7382

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 04:16:49 am »

Nope, the code is all my own. In fact, it does not take off the Cool Shades (by default). The main twins hack I made was going to conflict with Squinge's take off accessories hack. So I decided to include a similar feature in mine (just so people don't have to choose between my hack and Squinge's). Actually, I think this addon removes the rewards for some activities that Squinge's does not (such as drinking an instant meal).  I used to have the Squinge hack in my game.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 10:09:13 pm »

I have noticed that you seem to post alot of mods that were made by other people, you better not be stealing other peoples work.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
nobody7382

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 06:38:04 pm »

If you mean because my name here is nobody and the name in the readme files is dumbfool, then they are all created by me.  My name on this forum is just different than the name I use in the readme.  You can always compare the resources in SimPE to see that my hacks are all original creations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: