Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:51:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Having the baby at the hospital...  (Read 6229 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
melissasusan

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2009, 09:01:01 am »

I don't have the game yet -- my laptop has issues playing The Sims 2 occasionally, so I have to wait for an upgrade to desktop in a few months, but my brother's fiance brought her computer over after she installed it and we played together for a while. She's one of those -- I'll create me and my boyfriend and we'll have babies people, lol, so immediately she got her sim knocked up. The entire pregnancy process went well (I like the new additions with pregnancy books, backrubs and back hurting and being able to leave the damn house without a mod) butttt she went to the hospital to have the baby, which is nice. Except, she drove there in her car and then when the hospital sent her home, they sent her in a taxi. And now the car she purchased is no where to be found.

Has anyone else seen this?
lucyloo5522

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 09:28:08 am »

could'nt help but lol after reading this. The only concluesion I could come up with is
that they took the car as payment for deliverying the baby LOL.
SO SORRY BUT THAT IS FUNNY.
melissasusan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 09:32:19 am »

I thought it was pretty funny myself but she's a little annoyed, lol. I told her not to buy a car again until I could figure out if it was a glitch or not.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 10:30:22 am »

Have you Check In your Sim ' s Inventory If the Car Was there??? Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
melissasusan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 11:24:20 am »

Just called her -- that did the trick! Thanks so much. It never occured to us that it might go in there as it's not exactly something we ran up against in Sims 2, right?

Thanks Smiley
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 11:45:53 am »

Just called her -- that did the trick! Thanks so much. It never occured to us that it might go in there as it's not exactly something we ran up against in Sims 2, right?

Thanks Smiley

Your welcome i knew because it happen to 1 of my sim who had a baby at the hospital in my game Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 08:02:41 pm »

It does that where every you go, if you go to a community lot, it will be in your sims inventory and all you have to do is - Left-click on the car and they will use it. They do the same for bikes too.

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
sumpsychochic

Tiffany

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 08:01:58 pm »

I found that out too when my sim had a baby last night. I couldn't figure out where the car went, then I went into her inventory to have her plant something and found the car. lol.

Ajangel0

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2009, 10:13:01 pm »

That happens with every comunity lot unless the lot has a parking lot then it appears in the parking lot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: