Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:10:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Playing as a ghost!  (Read 4700 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
violetlass

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2009, 03:00:20 am »

If you have access to a grave(not in cemetery). You will get an option to bring the remains to the Science Facility. They restored the ghost but not as a person, she is still a ghost but she is added to your family, can she do every thing your family does she caries he tombstone with her in her inventory and you can send her back to the netherworld at any time.. She is not alive but she is, she has wishes, a lifetime wish, motives and you can change her clothes. Im thinking of saving her and uploading her for others to play with.

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
Ifrito

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 04:06:43 am »

So people have even more reason to grind Sims up into powder in the Sims 3?  Grin

I wonder, what all more can you do to the Ghost Sim?. I mean, okay, yeah, you say you can send them back to the Netherworld. But is it possible to like starve them or any of that?.

I got the Repo man back, it was a sly move. Acting like I was his friend, and then...BAM!, into the burning kitchen with him he went!. They never found his remains....*Evil Laughter*
kamiccolo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 04:39:20 am »

Someone set fire to a ghost!  Remember to take pics.
Ifrito

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 06:56:53 am »

Oh, I think I just set some very evil experiments in motion. If I was any less of a mad scientist by nature with these game's, I would be ashamed of myself  Evil

I got the Repo man back, it was a sly move. Acting like I was his friend, and then...BAM!, into the burning kitchen with him he went!. They never found his remains....*Evil Laughter*
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 04:32:41 pm »

I decided to Play Agnus Crumplebottom for fun. On one of mysave slots. Figured see what i could do with the widow. Sure enogh I got that message took her Husbands gravestone to them thinking Ok She'll get her husband back. What a suprise playable Ghost... Now they have a little baby...
rezaraflis

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 01:39:30 am »

can u tell me how to get access to grave? i been trying to get this but i unable to do so..a little help will be really much aprreciate
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 06:27:21 am »

Gave has to be on your Lot. Like I know of 2 lots so far with graves. they Are Goth's and Agnus Crumplebottoms homes. you actualy have to play those to do this. Or have a sim die on your lot.
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 10:56:42 pm »

I've been playing with Lolita Goth, she has no ties to the Goth family but yet she is a Goth. I moved her out of the house and I have been playing with her, She want to be Mayor, which would be interesting to see. She plays just like a regular sim, she has motives and wishes. I assume that she can be killed and become a ghost again, I havent tried to kill her, mostly because it kinda interesting to watch her. At night the ghost music comes on, but she doesnt do anything that an "NPC" ghost would do. She's just like a regular sim now, just see through, no one gets scared when they see or while she is sitting at the park with her guitar. I wonder if I can get another ghost(unrelated to her) to see what would happen. I would like to see if 2 ghosts have a baby, would the baby be like a ghost or human. I have also gotten Agnus prego by her ghost hubby(with out taking his remains to get revived), but no ghost baby, maybe that will change when they get older.

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 03:53:36 am »

You mean Agnes?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: