Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:07:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I find who a sim's parents are?  (Read 2103 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Beady

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2009, 03:17:05 am »

I've looked all over, and have probably just missed this in-game.  Is there a way to tell who the parents of a baby is?  I have a family set up that I was working with for a day or two and then I switched to another family for a couple days.  I came back to the first family having a new baby.  Of the 3 adults in the family, only one is a parent.

I remember in Sims 2 there was a family tree type of thing but I can't seem to find anything like that.  Am I just blind or is it not there anymore?
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 04:38:21 am »

yes the select the sim your needing to find this info out. then on the right side of your menus select the 1st tab. the area that has all your sims characteristics there is a button on it that looks like a family tree. hit it and you'll get the sims tree.
Beady

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 08:36:09 pm »

Gah, just figures.  Blind as a bat.  Now I get to figure out who knocked up my sim and beat him to within an inch of his simmy life. Evil

Thank ya much!

edit: upon checking the family tree, only the mother shows.  Guess this kind of thing is what'll have to happen... Star Wars
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 01:39:30 pm by Beady » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: