Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:29:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sims 3 questions  (Read 1931 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lexi9803

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2009, 11:02:48 am »

hey- i just got the sims 3 and i have some questions already lol

1. is there any way to not save the neighborhood but go to a new family because i keep having to save as something different and my families don't interact

2. in CAS i thot you could make legs large and arms small etc. instead of just making them anywhere from fat to skinny, was i confused about this or is there a way

3. how do you download the alternative neighborhood?

thanx in advance Grin
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 12:02:54 pm »

Here goes.

1. is there any way to not save the neighborhood but go to a new family because i keep having to save as something different and my families don't interact

its a storie based game your suposed to Play one family per saved game. BUT you can go to Edit town and reseletect another family to play but this sometimes drops your Personaly made sims.

2. in CAS i thought you could make legs large and arms small etc. instead of just making them anywhere from fat to skinny, was i confused about this or is there a way

Nope. But there is a mod at MTS2 (MTS3's Section) that changes some of the slider options. It might let you do this.

3. how do you download the alternative neighborhood?

the other neighborhood is found at the store part of thesims3 web site. on the stores fromt page look for the red bard. you will see free neighborhood. click it to download. Have your launcer running when you do this. that way once its downloaded you can install it with the downloades section of the launcher..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: