Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:03:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My sim is trapped in a bed...?  (Read 2371 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
zombirific

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2009, 02:11:52 pm »

ROFL, I know.  But I'm serious.  My sim is trapped relaxing in a bed, and literally won't get out for anything.  I made all his motives at their lowest except for hunger and he still won't move.  Anytime I try to get him to do anything, he throws a tantrum:

*Image removed... please make sure it does not exceed 600 x 600, as per site rules.*

Anyone...?  I'm kind of at a loss of what to do.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 03:25:52 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 04:21:34 pm »

Just a thought do you have stuff beside the bed. Like nightstands or lights. Move them if you do or ctrl, shift, C and type moveobjects on. Then move the whole bed to the yard and see if you can get him out.
cooldart

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 06:53:58 pm »

I'm having the same problem! except my sim and toddler are both sitting on the floor and won't get up, and nothing is working! but i already tried removing all the furniture...sorry i can't help you!
zombirific

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 07:28:22 pm »

I tried moving stuff - didn't think it would work, since they'd never had a problem getting out the bed before...

What do ya know, it worked.  He got up, and immediately fell over because he's a clumsy oaf.

Hah.  Thanks!   YAY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: