Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 11:29:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I get the Sims 3 or wait?  (Read 3024 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
icinngtiara

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2009, 02:20:37 pm »

I don't know whether to ask for this for my birthday or not. I have read reviews all over the internet but they are broad and don't say whether you should get it. So I am asking people who own The Sims 3 whether or not it is worth 50 bucks or if I should wait and get it when it becomes cheaper? Thanks so much in advance!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 04:14:28 pm »

To be honest, that's a decision only you can make. People can tell you what their personal opinions are, but the choice is yours. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
cruzer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 11:00:30 pm »

Greetings:

If you happen to be "into" basic game play that has it's +'s and -'s then this is your game!  Rock

If you want a more "deep" game wait for a patch or two plus I am sure CC will be out soon enough...
Well I can only pray that they will be... Grin

Cruz'd
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 12:10:31 am »

I don't want to be negative, but I think maybe you should wait until there is a patch out for it, as thousands of people are having problems with the game. I don't want to sound so biased because truly the game is awesome, if only all the bugs were ironed out. J.M. Pescado says the game has enormious potential, but with all the bugs in the game itself, this is proving to be quite a feat, so yes only you can make the decision if you would like it for your birthday, but I feel you might be dissapointed if you like so many others are plagued with the installation, or disk read failure, or any other the numerous problems found so far with the game. Sad
tylersada

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 11:37:45 am »

I haven't had any problems with the game, however as stated it is limited just like the Sims 2 when it first came out.  I was aware this would be the case and still bought it.  I am using my time to learn the game build and generally hone my skills until additional EP's become available.

Sims Mommy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: