Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 03:37:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF the facial reconstructive object  (Read 2383 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2009, 06:00:55 pm »

Sorry I'm not sure what it's called but it's a plastic surgery object buyable in the misc/misc. It allows you to reconstruct your sims facial features.  Grin Grin
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 06:27:40 pm »

It's really a career award (can't remember the job). If you have the insimenator, you can use the career adjustor to unlock all the career rewards.
Otherwise there's a few extracted versions at MTS2 (and probably other sites, too - maybe including insim). Just make sure it's compatible with the EP's you've got. 

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 06:31:29 pm »

Sweet thank you so much theraven. That was exactly what I was searching for.  :kiss:
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 06:42:50 pm »

To expand a bit, it is "Dr. Vu's Automated Cosmetic Surgeon" and is a career reward attached to the Show Business career.

The item came along with the University pack. There are some buyable versions out there, but whether or not they will show up or function if you do not have Uni installed I cannot say for sure.

Some other options:

Either Insimenator of SimBlender can do the exact same thing insofar as changing appearance is concerned, regardless of what EPs/SPs you may have installed.

TwoJeffs has a variety of Buyable Career Rewards hacks at Simbology. Pick the one that best matches your EP configuration from the TJ's Sims2 Downloads section:

http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=e2aef2786dc1fba2eb96584e66c1eb77&#c1

If you have Nightlife installed, you can use a single cheat:

unlockCareerRewards

to get access by a selected Sim to all the career rewards available in your game configuration. For example, if you don't have Uni, then the Dr. Vu's reward will not be available via the cheat, as it just won't be present in the game to be unlocked.

amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 08:33:33 pm »

I like Lucas' New Wishing Pole Deluxe to change faces at Aussie Topenders here: http://www.aussietopenders-sims2.com/hackedobjects.htm  Scroll down to about the middle of the page. It is great fun cuz it does other stuff too & is compatible with all the SLS games too! I got recolors somewhere but I don't remember where...
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 03:19:26 am »

You all are awesome!!  Rock Rock Thanks so much for the help  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: