Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 10:12:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pudding request?  (Read 2221 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Wednesday17

View Profile WWW
« on: June 09, 2009, 02:16:58 pm »

Are sharing and requesting of puddings allowed or are they forbidden candy because of the cc policy? If so, please remove topic.

~*~

I've been unsuccessfully trying to cook up a specific face with the new CAS. Not that I was ever good with the old one. I am just not that good at copying nature's beautiful work. Or that of better face designers *g*. But I know there are way more talented simmers out there, so I ask of you, if any of you would like to cook a witcher pudding for me.

Beside the point that there's a lot of cc missing, that would be neccessary to perfect him, I'd be happy about a nice approximation of Geralt of Rivia (probably no stranger to most gamers). I find it especially difficult to model his distinctive nose and striking features without unbalancing the whole face. There is no slider to alter the shape of the forehead and I don't know how to compensate properly with the face profile slider. And, well, pretty much all the other features give me headaches, too. And yes, I have the slider enhancement mod, so it would be good to use that.

So, will anybody help me? I offer a pretty fantasy guy or gal in return. Smiley

I have some pics about how far I've come yet, but they're rubbish. I could provide my feeble try for a base, but it'd probably be better to start from scratch anyway.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 03:54:43 pm by Wednesday17 » Logged
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 06:38:54 pm »

I think it's best to hold off on this sort of thing until we figure out just where we stand on this legally and such.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: