Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 07:59:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase nightmares?  (Read 3108 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
winterglow

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2009, 04:47:21 pm »

Hi guys 
I haven't found a section to ask for suggestions about pics so I'm trying here ( I apologize you if this isn't right place)   
by the way my  problem is how to control the frequency of a spontaneous animation 
I need the nightmare's animations to snap a photo but it seems that  during the night my sims have nightmares without a reason     
What parameters I should to low to increase  this phenomenon? ( Mood? Needs? or…?)   
Thanks to all

Koji Tamaki \(^o^)/
Yong Yun Bae  \(*O*)/
Ifrito

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 10:00:43 pm »

I find that Sims that go to bed with near maximum negative mood and low comfort and social motives, if not nearly all motives tend to have alot of nightmares.

I had this one Sim I was personally torturing some time ago that way, cause, I was bored. And I noticed when he slept he would wake up quite a bit with nightmares.

So, hope that helps.

I got the Repo man back, it was a sly move. Acting like I was his friend, and then...BAM!, into the burning kitchen with him he went!. They never found his remains....*Evil Laughter*
winterglow

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 06:00:07 am »

Ok the paramethers are:
- Comfort
-Social motives
-Mood

thank you so much   Cheesy

Koji Tamaki \(^o^)/
Yong Yun Bae  \(*O*)/
Ifrito

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 09:09:39 am »

No problem, heh, as twisted as it sounds. I like to make torturing Sims a long, slow and artful process when they raise my ire.

They dont get to just DIE. They get to lose their minds and suffer every minute of every bit of their near immortal lives, wishing that I was as kind and giving to them..as well, all my other Sims whome have everything their hearts desire.

I got the Repo man back, it was a sly move. Acting like I was his friend, and then...BAM!, into the burning kitchen with him he went!. They never found his remains....*Evil Laughter*
scarletlady
Engaged

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 09:17:40 am »

I didn't even know they could have nightmares x] Glad to find out though - I love torturing sims, I just hate it when they stop what they're doing to whine and complain *sigh*.
Ifrito

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 09:25:37 am »

Oh yes, when they are supposed to go do something important. But they feel its far more prudent to whine, complain, be attracted to, or any number of small things.

"It stinks in here, but I'm going to complain and ignore my command to clean it up"

I had one Sim yesterday who was going to do something important, I forget what, on the way to it, she HAD to stop for 2 attraction actions. One right after the other. It was annoying as all get out.

mhbuck21

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 11:54:02 am »

I have Inteenimater in my game, and I had a female sim have constant nightmares after I terminated her pregnancy through miscarriage (she was family aspiration).

I didn't know how long it would take her to get over it, otherwise I would have gone with just terminate instead. She moped for days and days, her needs meter was always in the red. Now if I need to end a pregnancy I just go with terminate. It's like it never happened.
Mari Undecided
Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 04:41:19 pm »

Sims can have nightmares? O_O
LOL This is excellent news. I have two in-game born Sims who are really mean for no obvious reasons. I had thought of killing them, but as Ifrito said, just killing them is not satisfying enough.

*running to fire the game tee hee *

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet" (Act 2, scene 2)
"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
I said I Love Yuu not you --Nalia
My LiveJournal
Ifrito

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2009, 02:50:57 am »

Heh, Sim torture can be an art form. Especially if you're deranged enough.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: