Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:07:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 3 twins  (Read 10663 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« on: June 09, 2009, 07:17:14 pm »

Does anyone know if there is a food you can eat while pregnant in TS3 to give you twins, like in TS2?
I know there is the reward you can buy that doubles the chance of twins and triplets for each birth, but I would liek to know if there is a recipe, somethign to work on just one pregnancy and not affect future pregnancys.

sumpsychochic

Tiffany

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 07:46:41 pm »

I don't think there is a food for twins/trips. There are foods that influence having girls or boys.
Apples increase odds for boys, Watermelons increase odds for girls.

Listening to kids radio station or watching kids tv influence the chances of having twins/trips. Doing both at the same time increases the odds even more.

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 07:53:00 pm »

Thank you for the info Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
rylangere

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 09:44:12 am »

I had my sim listen to the kid's radio station and watch the kid's program on TV at the same time during her 1st trimester and a bit of her second... and it worked!  She had triplet girls.  I really didn't think it would work and at most I thought she'd have twins... Nope!  I should have waited to experiment because now the family has a toddler boy and 3 infants.  I think there will be a period of a couple of days where they will all be toddlers!  Yikes! 

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." Ralph Waldo Emerson
PixieStyx26

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 10:48:49 pm »

My Sim husband and I each brought fertility treatments in Life time happiness Rewards and had triplets.

:love1::spanish:<br /><br />Caution Tattooed Freak on a Leash may Bite<br /><br />When there\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s no future how can there be sin?-Sex Pistols
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 06:25:12 am »

They can get fertilized,I think they need 15000 whish points for this.
Then you'll get lots of twins.

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
nenebabe
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 01:03:52 pm »

i think some time it just happens on it own thats what happened 2 my sim i didnt even want twins cause i already was taking care of a toddler which made it harder
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 01:58:35 pm »

To get twins or triplets:

1. Buy the Fertility Treatment wish with around 15,000 Lifetime Happiness points.

Or

2. Listen to the children music on the radio or watch the children show on the tv.

Or

3. Read the children books.

(I heard of people commenting about getting twins or triplets from reading children books but haven't tried this method.)

The longer your Sim listens or watches to the children show/music, the better the chance for twins or triplets will become. The chance increases over time as your Sim do one of the above for a long time.

To get boys:

Have your Sim eat apples throughout the pregnancy.

To get girls:

Have your Sim eat watermelon throughout the pregnancy.

No, the Sims can't have a boy and a girl for twins or 2 boys/1 girl or 2 girls/1 boy for triplets. It's one gender or the other. I heard that someone already made a mod to randomly mix the genders for the twins and triplets. I can't remember where, but check MTS or CustomSims3 for that mod.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2009, 09:45:01 am »

It does work, doesn't it?

I used to be Nyxie
sumpsychochic

Tiffany

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2009, 10:47:21 am »

No, the Sims can't have a boy and a girl for twins or 2 boys/1 girl or 2 girls/1 boy for triplets. It's one gender or the other. I heard that someone already made a mod to randomly mix the genders for the twins and triplets. I can't remember where, but check MTS or CustomSims3 for that mod.

Can you try and see if you can refind that mod? I checked MTS and CustomSims3 and google-searched, but have yet to find any mod that does that.

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2009, 07:02:25 pm »

I know I saw a mod that completely randomize the gender for twins and triplets at one of the sites last week and considered downloading it, but I held off on that decision.

When I returned to CustomSims3 and MATY to look for that particular mod, the thread seemed to be gone. I guess the mod itself wasn't working or wasn't compatible with the majority of mods that deal with pregnancy itself in Sims 3.

I didn't realize that the mod is now gone after mentioning it. I couldn't find it anywhere now.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
sumpsychochic

Tiffany

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2009, 10:34:46 pm »

Aww. Well I hope someone else comes out with one soon, it would be ver nice. I liked having boy/girl twins in sims 2.

bobbie

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 10:21:25 am »

sorri for bad spelling but my nicie play a family on my daughters game and have triplets 2 boys and 1 girl last week
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2009, 07:20:22 am »

I now remembered where the 50/50 mod is located at. Captain Swoopie's 50/50 Gender mod pretty much do what it's advertised to do - assign a random gender to a baby.

I knew I did see a mod like that, but it was uploaded in a post than in a thread.

Dancing Squirrels
bobbie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2009, 05:59:23 pm »

my daughters game does not have any mods in it
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: